3.17.3b Patch Notes (restartless)

Can anyone at GGG confirm controller is here to stay on PC? I been a console player since it hit console but will start buying stash tabs and MTX for PC if its for sure staying.
how about giving us the full alt viewing of items on the ground that was taken away. i'm sure many of us pick up even less now. really sucks not having that ability now. i mean it's pretty lame to just be able to see the base stat ranges and nothing else
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
GGG spent the resources to add it in it's current form which seems playable for most ( although missing qol features we'd love) I don't see any reason not to at least expect it to stay in it's current form
So, are any of these getting back-ported to Console?

Would be much appreciated.
This patch removed my witnessing of Drox-- which was showing on the map but not the atlas. I was hoping it was being fixed the other way around :(
I play daily on my PC. Today, I went to open POE and an update started installing. When I was finally able to get logged into game to play. The game crashed back to login screen when I opened my inventory. I logged in again and crashed back to login while I was selling items. the next time I had gotten into ablue dot location on the waypoint map, and it crashed back to loginagain. I have crashed back to login 8 times within 5 minutes of logging into the game. I don't know what to do. Did the update negate my PC?
"
ssSMASHhh wrote:
I play daily on my PC. Today, I went to open POE and an update started installing. When I was finally able to get logged into game to play. The game crashed back to login screen when I opened my inventory. I logged in again and crashed back to login while I was selling items. the next time I had gotten into ablue dot location on the waypoint map, and it crashed back to loginagain. I have crashed back to login 8 times within 5 minutes of logging into the game. I don't know what to do. Did the update negate my PC?

I'm having the same issue...
Random disconnects to login screen at random intervals.
Sometimes it's 5 seconds, sometimes it's 5 minutes.
Happens everywhere, be it delving, mapping or heisting.
Haven't changed anything at all on my PC since my last normal play session, so I can only assume it has to be this latest patch that is causing this.
Very frustrating to say the least, especially when I only have a few challenges left to complete the season.
Really hope this gets fixed soon.
2 disconnects in less than 10 minutes just being in HO in chat. no lag or anything. on canada east server if that means anything
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
You still haven't fixed the Captivated Interest Atlas passive and the league is halfway over.

I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
"
Infinal wrote:
You still haven't fixed the Captivated Interest Atlas passive and the league is halfway over.

i don't understand what's not working correctly. every time i go in without captivated interest allocated, monster level and ilvl of items is 83, with it allocated it's 85. the splinters, 20% of very little is still not going to amount to much if anything added. it's all rng in the end.

now when i allocate everything for heist, particularly casing the joint for a higher blueprint drop rate, i no longer get caches spawning in maps period. without it, i get a cache every other map and get one blueprint in 30 or so maps.

many things are broken and GGG is only going to fix what they want to fix unless streamers or the top 1% start to complain about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info