[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

"
Rinkirikaki wrote:
Hey, if you got some time would you mind adding some tips for leveling?

Like what gems to level with early, passive tree early and when you can swap to the normal build and perhaps some gear mods to look out for early mapping until you reach end-game.

Thank you for sharing this build with us.

Make sure to level Desecrate as soon as you can get it, you'll be using it instead of Phantasmal Unearth at first since it's pretty much impossible to get on day1-2.

You can either swap in BA or wait til maps, this is up to you.

Best thing about DD is that it gets almost all the initial power from the corpse life, scaling from gear is very minimal until later on so you just look at good rares with life+res+spell suppression. %Fire damage+ fire dot multi sceptre would be very nice to have as well.

I'd recommend leveling to 28 with what suits you most( a lot of people suggest spark recently) and then doing arma brand+cremation til BA/Maps until you're ready to transition to DD. Make sure you have Vaal DD too, it's very substantial boost to single target DPS.

There's a very good guide by ds_lily on leveling, I suggest it to you, I won't reinvent the wheel here.
https://youtu.be/e11Zi5AZYd8
Hey there, going to try this build out in the league, can you suggest minimal gear needed to transition from regual dd, so it is not a downgrade?
How did you calculate 448k corpse life?
"
BlindSythe wrote:
Hey there, going to try this build out in the league, can you suggest minimal gear needed to transition from regual dd, so it is not a downgrade?

I'd say you can swap whenever you're comfortable, I don't see it being a downgrade as long as you have blackflame and use withering step and despair.

"
Sevbii wrote:

https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer lvl 95 Bone archer has ~130k life(lvl 90 has ~86k and it increases by ~10% per level), 20% increased from tree, 50% ascendancy, 164% from phantasmal unearth for a total of 234% so x3.34 multiplier. Just my estimation. Hope this helps!
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
BlindSythe wrote:

I'd say you can swap whenever you're comfortable, I don't see it being a downgrade as long as you have blackflame and use withering step and despair.

"
Sevbii wrote:

https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Archer lvl 95 Bone archer has ~130k life(lvl 90 has ~86k and it increases by ~10% per level), 20% increased from tree, 50% ascendancy, 164% from phantasmal unearth for a total of 234% so x3.34 multiplier. Just my estimation. Hope this helps!

Oh I see, thanks. It's confusing because poedb shows level 95 monster life as 31,120 ( https://poedb.tw/us/Monster#MonsterStats ). So I thought the bone archer (140% life) would have 3.34*1.4*31,120 = 145,517 life. But I guess there is some special interaction or something because it's not a normal monster. Awesome build btw.
Last edited by Sevbii on May 12, 2022, 5:09:41 PM
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
BlindSythe wrote:

I mean do i need to aim for certain level of unearth with gloves setup, or lvl20 gem will do just fine for start?
"
BlindSythe wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
BlindSythe wrote:

I mean do i need to aim for certain level of unearth with gloves setup, or lvl20 gem will do just fine for start?

Oh I thought you're asking about swapping from regular to chaos ignite setup.

Yeah, I'd say there's not a lot of reason to swap from desecrate with bugged Auric Champion to Unearth until you have everything ready: phantasmal unearth gem itself, crafted gloves, lvl 4 empower+enhance, +5 helm enchant and ashes of the stars amulet.
really loving this build especially with this rippy league start.
But I sometimes feel that my damage is lacking a bit, especially against solo bosses like elder and stuff like that, can someone take a look at my pob and check if I`m missing something?

https://pastebin.com/DCB2XQi4

thanks in advance
For endgame weapon base does it need to be sceptre? Can it be Wand as well? How about recommended ilvl? Thanks
"
whitewing789 wrote:
For endgame weapon base does it need to be sceptre? Can it be Wand as well? How about recommended ilvl? Thanks

Hi Mate,

the base does not matter.

I use an Wand for example.

The base does not give any bonus.

Just watch out for good implicites on wand / sceptre.

Kind Greetings
System
Last edited by System_101 on May 20, 2022, 1:20:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info