[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

Will this still be viable in 3.18? As I heard in the expansion reveal they will not make any changes (buffs/nerfs) to spells but if I remember correctly they did some nerf to high level mobs desecrate or am I miss-remembering?
So how will this build function in 3.18 with 25% less damage taken and 50% more damage?
"
Rinkirikaki wrote:
Will this still be viable in 3.18? As I heard in the expansion reveal they will not make any changes (buffs/nerfs) to spells but if I remember correctly they did some nerf to high level mobs desecrate or am I miss-remembering?

This build doesn't utilize desecrate and/or any spectre mobs so not affected at all.
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
System_101 wrote:
Build is looking good.

Hope it survives 3.18 Patch Notes.

Keep Up the good work.

Little Edit: I did the same Build but with mageblood.

You can check my Char Graefin_Draculina.

Investment: 1 Mirror for Mageblood, all other Items bought/selfcrafted around for 700-800ex.

Quite unkillable.

"Dangerous" for me is only Damage over Time.

Kind Regards
System

Hey, glad you're enjoying the build. Really solid gear, nice work!

I see you're using regular Unearth level 21 to get level 30 gem. Please consider buying Phantasmal Unearth 20/20. It'll more than double your damage because of corpse life scaling from quality, even if you can't get level 21 for now to get lvl 30 gem total - not a big deal considering the corpse life increase.

Hi Mate,

yeah my Gem Setup is not done for now.

But also with this setup i can do every Content in an ease.

Will surely go for Phantasmal Unearth soon.

Glad your build quide gets finaly some attention.

Have fun in 3.18!

Kind Regards
System

Can i start 3.18 league with this build?
and maybe if u find the time u can make a "league start" section i this Guide?
Would appreciate it :)
looks very cool the build
"
oXyyy wrote:
Can i start 3.18 league with this build?
and maybe if u find the time u can make a "league start" section i this Guide?
Would appreciate it :)
looks very cool the build

You can definitely league start with this build, it won't be as powerful on day 1-2 obviously because it requires some specific gear and gems.

There's multiple paths you can take depending on what you prefer:

1.Can start as DD and use desecrate with fat spectres instead of phantasmal unearth, get ignite from gear/tree, farm and build up to the version in the guide. Should be very doable.

2. Can do usual strong campaign like arma brand etc. and play other strong Witch starter build like EA ballista or Skelle mages or anything you like to farm up gear and respec into DD later on if you want to play this exact version right away.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on May 8, 2022, 5:02:54 AM
Yes would love to start from zero to hero with DD but I’m a big noob without a pob. Would it be to much to ask u to make one if u have time ? *:-)
"
oXyyy wrote:
Yes would love to start from zero to hero with DD but I’m a big noob without a pob. Would it be to much to ask u to make one if u have time ? *:-)

check "ds lily" or "zizaran's" channels on youtube. lily just recently uploaded a beginner pob+guide to dd necro starter.

this build looks mighty interesting. i will start with lily/ziz/generic dd necro too and slowly work towards the gear and build OP posted.
Okay Ty I will try this
Hey, if you got some time would you mind adding some tips for leveling?

Like what gems to level with early, passive tree early and when you can swap to the normal build and perhaps some gear mods to look out for early mapping until you reach end-game.

Thank you for sharing this build with us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info