[3.18] Immortal Chaos Ignite DD Necro - AFK in Wave 30 Simulacrum, Facetank The Feared and more.

Hey everyone, wanted to share the build I've came up with as my last project for the league since it's unlikely it'll survive the next league patch notes and I'd like others to have fun with it.

Build videos:

Facetanking The Feared, released all at once
Simulacrum Wave 30 showcase

POB: https://pastebin.com/iJUgtLNz

Build overview: We are abusing the most broken mechanics of the current league both for defense and offense.

Spell suppression is very strong so we aren't going CI, we stay Hybrid instead and trivialize chaos damage with capped chaos res and Grasping Mail mod "Chaos damage doesn't bypass ES when not on low life".

Defense: 90% all res, 75 chaos res, 100% spell suppression, 75/75 real block(no Glancing Blows), Aegis replenish, 50k armour, less damage from Necro, regen/recoup etc.

Offense: ~20mil dps, thanks to absolutely broken scaling from high level + quality Unearth and DD + Wither being busted on their own.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Gear:
Body Armour
We're using Grasping Mail here with a mod "Chaos damage does not bypass Energy Shield while not on low life"
This mod is absolutely crucial for being able to facetank simulacrum 30 with %phys gain as extra chaos + chaos pen mods that are fairly common.

100% Global Defenses mod is also very good so Ideally you'd want both and open prefix to craft %Life as extra ES.
Suffixes should be rolled with Eldritch Chaos, aim for high tier Spell Suppression and something usable with it.

Helmet
+5 Unearth enchant is crucial here, rest is flexible. You'll want evasion/hybrid base with life, resists and spell suppression. Implicit mods should be mana reservation and either recoup or despair curse effect.

Boots
Nothing too fancy here - Evasion/hybrid base with life, resists and spell suppression.
If you want to go a step further - can do freeze/chill immune.

Implicits should be Offering Effect if you're not block capped and Faster Damage with Ignites. 120% Crit if not crit recently enchant helps keeping up EO.

Gloves
Gloves are fairly specific: that's where your Unearth setup goes so you want +5 gem levels. They're pretty straightforward to craft -

1. Use Dense+Pristine+Corroded+Faceted in 4s resonator until you get +str and +dex gems with passable 3rd suffix.
2. Suffixes can't be changed + veiled chaos for either +2 AOE or +2 proj gems, unveil and benchcraft the one you didn't get.

Accessories

Blackflame is self-explanatory, allows us to convert our ignites from fire to chaos damage enabling our ignites to scale from wither stacks and also makes stacks permanent.
2nd ring should be Life and Either 2 resists + dex, 2 resists + despair on hit or triple res.

Ashes, absolutely broken. Gives huge quality boost to our alt quality gems like phantasmal Unearth. Charisma annoint to fit in all auras.

Stygian with triple res + life and %life, either try to hunter slam % life on a regular life+res stygian or buy off trade.

Main/Offhand

Start with a 20% ignite synthesized base, roll +1 to all spell skill gems on a blue base, craft prefixes cannot be changed, imprint.
Regal, veiled chaos, unveil.
- If it's either of 3 mods: trigger/fire dot multi suffixes or %fire dmg+ignite prefix - clean up and multimod(%Fire dmg+ignite chance, Gain 8%fire damage as extra chaos if 2 open prefixes, fire dot multi+trigger if you got a prefix when unveiling), done.
- If not - revert with imprint, imprint again, repeat.

Aegis, nothing to say here - Insane survivability, ES on block, +5 max res.
Good corruptions are less dmg from crits, block, phys taken as element.

Flasks
Bossing flasks

Simulacrum

Jewels

Watcher's eye - Malevolence dot multi/faster ailments, determination crit reduction/phys reduction/block.

Shaper of Flames flame/flesh. Gives us easy access to 100% ignite chance, 25% more damage.

Allows us to raise cold res to 90 and get 90 fire and lightning for free.

Enduring composure for charges, pure guile for mana reservation + blind. Just take a fire medium cluster and use 2p small cluster with it instead if it's not available, not a big deal.

Large/Medium. Flex slots, can be chaos res/damage/life etc.

CB immune jewel for Stygian.

Gems&Links:

Spoiler

Trigger Weapon - Curse, Offering, Lifetap because we reserve most of our mana and don't have enough to trigger it.

Auras(4L)

Main 6-link skill

Unearth Setup

Auras(3L)

CWDT+Molten Shell(2L) + Withering Step + Flame Surge unlinked

Patheon&Bandits:
Spoiler
Bandits: Kill all. Build is very point starved.

Pantheon

Major: Bringe King if no freeze/chill immune boots, both lunaris and solaris are good otherwise, I prefer Lunaris.
Minor: Abberath if farming using searing exarch influence on maps, Tukohama for huge phys red.+regen(My choice), Ralakesh if having troubles with bleed/no CB immunity jewel.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on May 15, 2022, 1:45:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2022, 10:24:08 AM
reserved.
2 mirror are enough to try this?
"
Beskaius wrote:
2 mirror are enough to try this?

Much less than that, you can get everything for 200-300ex maximum(probably even less) if you craft rares yourself.
Only 1 Grasping Mail with the 2 uncraftable prefixes and 1 open prefix listed with for the crafted mod.

Cool build - will never catch on due to supply issue in gearing and not really feasible to replicate for majority of people.

Any reason to not just go Ci and forego that prefix? You have 3 pieces of primary gear (helm, gloves, boots) that can get absurd amount of ES easily with discipline+ global defense mod alone.

Just seems like a pretty standard choice to transition to Ci eventually once you get the currency (or mageblood).
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Apr 9, 2022, 11:48:19 PM
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
Much less than that, you can get everything for 200-300ex maximum(probably even less) if you craft rares yourself.
Hilarious.
"
Only 1 Grasping Mail with the 2 uncraftable prefixes and 1 open prefix listed with for the crafted mod.

Cool build - will never catch on due to supply issue in gearing and not really feasible to replicate for majority of people.

Any reason to not just go Ci and forego that prefix? You have 3 pieces of primary gear (helm, gloves, boots) that can get absurd amount of ES easily with discipline+ global defense mod alone.

Just seems like a pretty standard choice to transition to Ci eventually once you get the currency (or mageblood).

Spell suppression is absurdly strong and it's impossible to get if you go for high ES value pieces, so we get the best of both worlds - (almost) immune to any chaos damage with grasping mail mod and 75% chaos res + capped spell supp from EV/hybrid pieces.

Only thing that is hard to get is grasping mail with 2 mods + open prefix, if it's not available you can skip global defenses (and even life as extra ES) and just get chaos mod if you plan on grinding simulacrums.

I also think quite a few people are trying out this build probably if there's supply issues because there was quite a lot for sale when I was buying mine.

"
CowProphet wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
Hilarious.

Why?
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Apr 10, 2022, 1:28:17 PM
if anyone's interested, I got this build for sale for 330ex
Build is looking good.

Hope it survives 3.18 Patch Notes.

Keep Up the good work.

Little Edit: I did the same Build but with mageblood.

You can check my Char Graefin_Draculina.

Investment: 1 Mirror for Mageblood, all other Items bought/selfcrafted around for 700-800ex.

Quite unkillable.

"Dangerous" for me is only Damage over Time.

Kind Regards
System
Last edited by System_101 on May 4, 2022, 10:04:16 AM
"
System_101 wrote:
Build is looking good.

Hope it survives 3.18 Patch Notes.

Keep Up the good work.

Little Edit: I did the same Build but with mageblood.

You can check my Char Graefin_Draculina.

Investment: 1 Mirror for Mageblood, all other Items bought/selfcrafted around for 700-800ex.

Quite unkillable.

"Dangerous" for me is only Damage over Time.

Kind Regards
System

Hey, glad you're enjoying the build. Really solid gear, nice work!

I see you're using regular Unearth level 21 to get level 30 gem. Please consider buying Phantasmal Unearth 20/20. It'll more than double your damage because of corpse life scaling from quality, even if you can't get level 21 for now to get lvl 30 gem total - not a big deal considering the corpse life increase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info