3.17.3 Patch Notes Preview

"
I really need this controller support, good job GGG
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hello GGG
The controller support you have added in the game is it good idea
I have been playing Path of Exile for the past months using GeForce now
I was able to play on my phone since I don't have A computer.
I was able to set up controller support using steam Configuration I managed to set my controller to act as keyboard and mouse which allowed me to play the game And it was smooth however, since you added the controller support to the game I decided to give it a try but the gameplay was a bit clunky for me especially when interacting with NPCs, So I decided to continue playing using my old steam controller configuration setup.but For some reason I could not move my character and it keeps switching to the ingame controller support Even though I set it to a mouse and keyboard setup thus making the game literally unplayable for me x[

Is there a solution for this? can you make it so that the controller support won't automatically activate when there is a controller detected?
Finally, i'm playing PoE in my bed. I thought some maps or spesific things will be tough but GGG, you did this ! Works really well. Just have a big issue, i play this game since 2014. So, i past so many years with keyboard & mouse. We need a setting about the input change in the game. Now, we have to relog for changes. I don't want hybrid system. Just need a change input in the game. Good work !
Last edited by Gibsonaan on Mar 16, 2022, 6:53:53 AM
Is targeting with controller fully automatic or is there a way to aim our skill?
"
ZoltanHagg wrote:
When I choose in input options - "Controller" - game sais that "controller disconnected" - but steam sais that controller is plugged in.

Same here
Optimization is all I dream about.
RIP Archnemesis. Would have been a great mechanic worthy of going core but that would require the devs spending a few hours on it instead of making more overpriced cosmetics.
the controller support would be cool if it didn't disable the mouse entirely. I look forward to every trade taking 5 minutes while people figure out how to scroll over stuff in the trade window. Make it both instead of either or this is basically a quality of life decrease.
Where(When)is the fix for the harvest gem crafting crash ? Also, please increase the size of archnemesis recipe...
Great GG
Well done GGG. Thank you for the awesome job implementing controller support. It works absolutely fine in gameplay. I'm having a hard time trading though. Maybe I'm just too dumb for it xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info