3.17.3 Patch Notes Preview

Please fix legion bosses not dropping loot sometimes.
"
blinddog wrote:
meh, so many things that still need fixing.
Abysses failing to pop their chests/rewards frequently, makes it feel bad to spend atlas passives + scarabs on them :/
Archnemesis UI still needs more tweaks.. but I guess they gave up on it & are junking it after this league.

There is a bug-list as long as the great wall of china, at the rate they are fixing them we'll never get them cleared, I actually think the number of new bugs will grow quicker than the fixed ones.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Mar 16, 2022, 4:27:21 AM
Undocumented expansion of the Archnemesis Storage?

Would be happy with 1 more row on top and on the side. Would make a world of difference.
My hands thank you for controller support.
3.17 is the patch I was not looking forward to but the subtle changes such as Atlas and the league mechanic just made me keep playing!
Yes I bought Elden Ring, but I didn't even touch it lol
Now the controller support is something I always wanted and I am so glad the game developer keeps improving and balancing the game so casual player like me can keep enjoying it.

Keep up the good work GGG!
Don't know what I expected, but a rebranded console ui and whatnot was most definitely not it. Thanks, but no thanks.
Nice missed that alt highlighting on ground :)
Patch dosent load
controller support cool, necessary improvements to dedleg mechanic when?

big drawback of leg mech is all this alt tabbing and searching to make sure you don't use something you're saving.

also, kitava, innocene, brine king and treant dropping only 24c after taking 2 weeks to farm for it?!?!

That's acceptable? 2 weeks 24c. . . TWO WEEKS!!! 24 CHAOS!!!

the arch nem tab is bogged down because frenzied doesn't want to drop.

have had 5 drop all league. 5... all league...

Harvest needs improved with only being able to store 10. A player should not have to farm all league to craft 2 pieces of equipment. Just give us 9 storage for each craft, that's reasonable.

This game would be so much more enjoyable IF changing something didn't take forever.

Socket coloring?!?! Socket colors should do more than be a pain, make em work like diallas male whatever chest.

FFVII materia sockets was fun, a lot of different combinations.

Building a fun game is not rocket science, you can make stuff easy while still making it challenging.

Clear the clutter and streamline the game.

The game's made so modern it's dumb, gothic is high arches and sharp lines, poe's so smooth and pigeon holey it's lame.

To sum up poe, it's like trying to turn on a light switch but you gotta learn how to fly a plane a helicopter, plane, and a trip to mars first.

KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid

Also, just delete hydrosphere, it's absolutely useless now. All it does is get in the way.

Just let me clean up the game, I will make PoE great.
Why no controller support on the Epic version? PoE isn't available in my region so I guess controller beta is region locked lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info