Controller Support Beta

I cant see the option on "input" tab before and after logging in, on windows, and stand-alone game version of the game
Finally something for the non-professional casual gamer who just wants to have fun and not to beef up toons for max loot. My wrists will thank the devs who prioritized this. Thank you guys.
"
I cant see the option on "input" tab before and after logging in, on windows, and stand-alone game version of the game

"In the near future, we'll deploy the 3.17.3 Patch which introduces a Beta version of controller support."
I am thinking about purchasing one of those foot pedals for racing games. Most of my pain comes from holding click to move or clicking a lot and a foot pedal would use different muscles. I get pain both from clicking with a mouse or using a button on xbox controller to click/move.

Also I want to point out this is an RSI issue for me and not a POE issue. Diablo 2 gives me the same amount of pain as Path of exile does.

If anyone is interested in using a foot pedal to reduce pain, xpadder might be able to make a foot pedal used as a mouse click. I have never tried this, so I would do your own research before purchasing.

I use the last free version of xpadder to be released (version 5.3) and it works with my xbox 360 controller. The only problem I have had with it is that it will crash the game when I try to buy items from vendors or list stuff for trade in my tabs. I use the mouse and keyboard for those. I haven't tried the newer paid versions, so I don't know if the newer xpadder fixed those two problems.

I am super excited about playing as much as I used to. This is a great step in that direction GGG. Love you all.
"
adangoyya wrote:
Finally something for the non-professional casual gamer who just wants to have fun and not to beef up toons for max loot. My wrists will thank the devs who prioritized this. Thank you guys.

Casual, non-professional here, who hasn't gone past yellow maps before, and still prefers KBM. Calling KBM users "elitist" without using the term is still stupid.
Thank you! I will test this asap because there are times when I can't play games with KB&M due to arthritis so adding controller support is a blessing for me.
Finally, I was looking forward to this for so long. I'm glad it's being implemented now.

It would be very appreciated if we could still use mouse and keyboard while playing with the controller for inventory management with the mouse.
Please make it so you can switch between controller/m+kb on the fly with just input from either one, having to go to options every time would be awful.
I'm wondering how it would be to play on Valve deck console/pc :3

Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 14, 2022, 4:29:24 AM
finally i've been waiting for this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info