[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Short of mirrored gear, can anyone suggest upgrades? I'm getting rekt by legion bosses w/o HH in juiced maps so more EHP would be great- will be running juiced maps and planning to spend the next 200-300 div. on gear.

https://pobb.in/gCsTFJWNa0NA

Thanks for your help!

-Kyle
"

Short of mirrored gear, can anyone suggest upgrades? I'm getting rekt by legion bosses w/o HH in juiced maps so more EHP would be great- will be running juiced maps and planning to spend the next 200-300 div. on gear.

https://pobb.in/gCsTFJWNa0NA

Thanks for your help!

-Kyle

your WE could be a lot better.
Arcane surge isnt worth it anymore imo since it only gives +10% castspeed.
Vitality leeched as life is taken care of with just Blacksmith on the cluster.
So you are left with a 1 mod WE.

for recovery Vit life gained on hit is hard to beat as it feels close to insta leech and Phys taken as ele with purity of elements should help with max hit (you got 90% max res).

I would also swap out Diamond flask for progenesis. Yes your crit chance will drop a lot, but once you get hh stacks it wont matter that much and you wont die without any stacks.

Nimis + Ricochet might be overkill. I'm running both as well, but you should be able to run a more defensive setup (or Gathering Winds for tailwind) if you really need it.
Bloodnoth + Immutable Force would be another gread defence for 2 free jewel sockets.

Natures Boon with only 1(2 without progenesis) magic flask imo is not worth it for the qol that Master surgeon gives but thats mostly preference.
Last edited by ErzaTheMad on Aug 7, 2023, 7:03:33 AM
Thank you for the suggestions, I think I have a good path towards spending the next 250Div :D

Not on your list was a tip in the latest POB- If I get a +3/+3/+3 Leadership ( I have +2/+3/+3 now) I can then swap Prismatic Skin for Soul of Steel and still have 90% max res. I'll have to rebalance str/dex but it looks like a good boost in EHP

Thanks again-

-Kyle
Trying to make a pathfinder MF with poison claw for league start,
mind checking how do i optimized my skills link, trees or item?
Just trying to make it decent while having cheap items
I knows that taking some jewels will definitely improve but not sure which nodes to drop - hoping to make it down to lv 90 while using the jewels

https://pobb.in/9a1_V5rLZmRk
dont use this build unless you have several mirrors to waste. ts is much better. all around.
Last edited by deadzone5000 on Aug 14, 2023, 5:40:38 AM
been using this build for a while now after mirroring a bow from this posts mirror service and man is it fun zipping around at mach 10 killing everything before it appears.

10/10 would recommend!
Is there a way to do poison Vaal bf pathfinder?
what are you talking about. with the new bloodnotch jewel you get good tank which makes the build much more viable for low-budget.
even with self-crafted gear, like you can see posts above you can facepalm simu wave 30 just standing still.

calm down.
with some minor changes and the merge of last league the build is doing fine and even stronger then ever:

Now we get with the crucible tree and the returning projectiles a free nimis without losing any crit multi/chance
the annoying part is the reloc of the reservation efficeny!

Champions of the Cause gives us enough RE but with a huge downside of spending 5 points and get in the situation to fiddle the 10 dex onto the clusters for leadership price.
so we have to give up Natural Remedies and go for Sovereignty with another 2% RE of any jewel corruption we should be fine! also another RE small cluster could do the job under Champion of the Cause. the lose of 20% flask duration wasnt a big deal.

So after fixing the RE issue i was testing the new returning projectiles gem in delirium 100% and found out with my gear setup it was enough damage without changes!
the clear feels so much better knowing you got a free nimis without losing any IIR/IIQ! Nothing more to add, you can check my profile for the current build/tree and my mirror shop for neat build specific items!

I cleaned the map with Legion and Harvest in 2:12 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ihg3kJEww

happy farming.

Last edited by _TheQue_ on Aug 20, 2023, 8:17:19 AM
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
with some minor changes and the merge of last league the build is doing fine and even stronger then ever:

Now we get with the crucible tree and the returning projectiles a free nimis without losing any crit multi/chance
the annoying part is the reloc of the reservation efficeny!

Champions of the Cause gives us enough RE but with a huge downside of spending 5 points and get in the situation to fiddle the 10 dex onto the clusters for leadership price.
so we have to give up Natural Remedies and go for Sovereignty with another 2% RE of any jewel corruption we should be fine! also another RE small cluster could do the job under Champion of the Cause. the lose of 20% flask duration wasnt a big deal.

So after fixing the RE issue i was testing the new returning projectiles gem in delirium 100% and found out with my gear setup it was enough damage without changes!
the clear feels so much better knowing you got a free nimis without losing any IIR/IIQ! Nothing more to add, you can check my profile for the current build/tree and my mirror shop for neat build specific items!

I cleaned the map with Legion and Harvest in 2:12 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ihg3kJEww

happy farming.

How do you achieve perma VFB without natual remedies ?

Edit : NVM, with the crucible tree. Now, how to get a good crucible tree with the 40% mod :D
Last edited by VardekCrom63 on Aug 20, 2023, 2:06:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info