[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
sergiosisproa wrote:
Hello, I've been looking at this build for a while and I would like to know if there's a more defensive POB without being MF. I would like to create a tanky version to comfortably farm simulacrum.

Thank you for the post! The most enjoyable build I've tried in a long time.

Their is no need for swapping gear. You can check my Profile to get a clue what i am using. Deathless Simulacrum while carrying 2-4 people is no problem. Just swap out Item Rarity/Quanityy support gem for more DPS and use Soul Ripper (its not needed).
Vaal Breach can carry you also with Headhunter.

Ok I check your profile and looks a bit different of my currenct version (Im Pathfinder + Nimis); other question I have, maybe works run legacy Atziri's Acuity for insta leech?
"
melkorien wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:
I switched from deadeye tornado shot into this build. Most of the quant geared for attacks, so not optimal, but still better than the "garbage" gear example used by OP. Had to get used to the different gameplay and using the two flasks. I was dying a lot but figured it was just me learning. After a while, I was comfortable with the pay but still dying a lot. So, I put on a grasping mail with 100% defense and used determination and grace. That should fix it for now. Nope..still dying to rares and sometimes the map boss.

Any tips for staying alive? Maybe my damage is too low and I need better gear.

without pob or public profile it is hard to help you

https://pobb.in/CeNNQfCXgXZh

Appreciate any help you can provide.

legacy acuity = 20% quant loss ;-;
IGN: Microwave
"
sergiosisproa wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
sergiosisproa wrote:
Hello, I've been looking at this build for a while and I would like to know if there's a more defensive POB without being MF. I would like to create a tanky version to comfortably farm simulacrum.

Thank you for the post! The most enjoyable build I've tried in a long time.

Their is no need for swapping gear. You can check my Profile to get a clue what i am using. Deathless Simulacrum while carrying 2-4 people is no problem. Just swap out Item Rarity/Quanityy support gem for more DPS and use Soul Ripper (its not needed).
Vaal Breach can carry you also with Headhunter.

Ok I check your profile and looks a bit different of my currenct version (Im Pathfinder + Nimis); other question I have, maybe works run legacy Atziri's Acuity for insta leech?

You can get 10% Insta Leech on the tree, also you dont need leech for simulacrum. here is a vid wave 28-30 without soul ripper (40% more damage) and without headhunter, it doesnt require mirror gear.

https://youtu.be/ZpDwYWmOaGo
Yup, Im gona start to craft the item to change to this version, looks soo cold and faster cleaning the waves that my current version.

Thx a lot for help and the video
I have done my "first version" of the build to farm simulacrum and the changes are amazing, using the combo of Bloodnotch + stun now I'm soo much tanky and solve the problem of the one-shots 99% of times (still need to upgrade som items to get chaos resis cap).

I craft
to have the flask effect and swap to Deadeye.

Now can get 6-7 rewards and full simulacrum in 35-40 min. and Im texting the Oriath's End for the explodes and Shadows and Dust to get rampage + cheap EleWeak on Hit.

My POB if some want to check: https://pobb.in/jyIVHFwfynZg

My next upgrade is a Synthesis ring "Gain Arcane Surge on Hit" with Crit multi + any resis + Chaos resis in suff and life + %damage in preffix
https://pobb.in/EiZSeAu6PZtj

this is the setup I'm running now. dropped nimis in exchange for an anomalous faster proj support - this allows me to run two quant rings and still have very comparable clear and single target damage.
Last edited by Pathfinder on Jun 27, 2023, 9:44:15 AM
What kind of crucible tree do you think is best for this?
im currently running
inc dmg
crit multi
proj speed
75% extra proj from fork (100% with 1 node before splitshot)
In most of the videos you use Soul Ripper and not two Soul Catchers. Why is that?

Also since you use Enkindling orbs on the Soul Catchers, the Soul Catchers have to be used manually?
"
MainKickerin wrote:
In most of the videos you use Soul Ripper and not two Soul Catchers. Why is that?

soul ripper is a massive damage multiplier so it is used for bossing. the damage is not necessary for mapping and losing a soul catcher causes downtime.
"
MainKickerin wrote:
Also since you use Enkindling orbs on the Soul Catchers, the Soul Catchers have to be used manually?

yes, you use them manually and alternate between them for full uptime.
"
ErzaTheMad wrote:
What kind of crucible tree do you think is best for this?
im currently running
inc dmg
crit multi
proj speed
75% extra proj from fork (100% with 1 node before splitshot)

flask effect is an extremely efficient stat for the build up to the 140% required to get 0 soul cost as it saves required skill/ascendancy points and potentially a jewel socket.
Another question:

I have two flasks, 20q, 70% inc. effect. It seems to work all fine. I drink the flask, I can cast VFB non-stop. However only about 50% of the flask duration is done. Then I can't cast VFB anymore. I can then drink second flask and I can cast again. However, if I alternate drinking at 50% I will run out of flask charges.

Ah, Alchemist's Genius wears off. Sorry.
Last edited by MainKickerin on Jul 14, 2023, 3:14:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info