3.17.2 Patch Notes Preview

All filters dead?
looks like filters are all dead...
"The Vaal Omnitect and Atziri, Queen of the Vaal are now also untargetable whilst they are invulnerable, preventing Minions from prioritising them over other monsters."

Very nice

"Trial of Ascendancy Portals now detail what kind of Offering they contain when you encounter them in Maps."

Neat, will probably look into taking the Atlas passives for this next league assuming they stay the same.
Loot filter dead, no dancing dervish AI updates... disappointing.
I had to remove "Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons" mod from cluster jewels section to fix my filter, single mod fixed this for me.
Would be so nice an update which doesn't ruin something. Filters are totally unusable after this update:
"Unable to parse parameter for for EnchantmentPassiveNodes rule: .."
"
volkhin wrote:
I had to remove "Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons" mod from cluster jewels section to fix my filter, single mod fixed this for me.

you the man volkhin....
I can not even read the whole sentence that would allow me to figure out which line I have to change...well played!
Filter FIX

1. go to https://www.filterblade.xyz/
2. load your filter it will update it to 8.5.2
3. sync or load file and copy it to filter path

reload / login
Last edited by HainKurt on Mar 2, 2022, 8:05:18 PM
so....

1. eldritch crafting got gutted. (even thought I am a newb and not doing fancy crafting, but this does delete the possibility of good crafting.)

2. endurance charge stacking got gutted. (in infinite hunger fight.)

3. the Ceaseless feast spiked glove got gutted. (if corrosion from the item is the same as infinite hunger then that mean to achieve 0 armor and 0 evasion require to hit the monster 100 times ?)

4. trial of ascendancy may able to drop different offering now?

5. improve the ai of minions and totem to hit minions instead of boss when the boss undergoes invulnerable phase. (probably the only improvement.)

.... I was kinda hoping the weird text bug get fixed and the improvement of archnemesis storage box (so I can drop some of the ones that I don't like or need for the archnemesis recipe.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info