[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Tevedeh wrote:
"
new masteries

I'm pretty sure this build is dead

Build isn't even close to dead.

10% of phys taken as chaos mastery is huge
12% mana reservation from mana mastery is huge (we lost only the discipline res small mastery)

It hasn't changed all that much to be honest.
"

You certainly know better than me. I'm just scared about the removal of the ES Leech mastery. I'm certainly bad and maybe I'm dumb too but that seems important.
"
Tevedeh wrote:
"

You certainly know better than me. I'm just scared about the removal of the ES Leech mastery. I'm certainly bad and maybe I'm dumb too but that seems important.

Ah yeah, it's more annoying than anything else. We do technically have spell damage from Cremation so we could take an ES leech node for a little bit.

Our recovery is pretty great without it though. Regen, ES on BLock with Aegis, and ES on hit Watcher's Eye (if you go that route) are all still there. There's also 5% ES regen if you've taken physical damage from a hit recently mastery for extra recovery as well.

overall, I think we got more than we lost.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Tevedeh wrote:
"

Ah yeah, it's more annoying than anything else. We do technically have spell damage from Cremation so we could take an ES leech node for a little bit.

Our recovery is pretty great without it though. Regen, ES on BLock with Aegis, and ES on hit Watcher's Eye (if you go that route) are all still there. There's also 5% ES regen if you've taken physical damage from a hit recently mastery for extra recovery as well.

Well I will trust you as always and give it a go. I'm a day 1 simulacrum degenerate and not sure where else to turn.
"
Tevedeh wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Tevedeh wrote:

Well I will trust you as always and give it a go. I'm a day 1 simulacrum degenerate and not sure where else to turn.

I don't think I've ever done day 1 simulacrum xD
I think the soonest I've ever done was day 4 when I first created this build actually.

Energy Leech support is always an option, as is Ghost Reaver if you don't mind giving up ES recharge if you want to get the leech.
Always wanted to play a cremation build so interested in this one. I do not see a levelling section here in the original post... is it in the PoB? Just wondering how to go about levelling and generating currency to get the required items.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Always wanted to play a cremation build so interested in this one. I do not see a levelling section here in the original post... is it in the PoB? Just wondering how to go about levelling and generating currency to get the required items.

This is 100% not a first character of the league sort of build. You will want to league start with something else (take your pick) and either reroll or respec into this after you've picked up the required pieces.

Personally, I will be doing Fire Trap Ignite Elementalist as league starter to farm up what I want for this build.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
This is 100% not a first character of the league sort of build. You will want to league start with something else (take your pick) and either reroll or respec into this after you've picked up the required pieces.

Personally, I will be doing Fire Trap Ignite Elementalist as league starter to farm up what I want for this build.

Thanks for the warning. I usually play 1 build in a league also due to time constraints but if I like the build I do push them a bit. Would it be enough to switch over once you have the 4 "required" items (phantasmal cremation, Aegis, Ashes of the Stars and Incandescent)? Or is it advised to get more items before you switch over.

I'm thinking of starting as skellie mages (also necromancer) and then switch over when I can buy those 4 items but only if that makes sense.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Thanks for the warning. I usually play 1 build in a league also due to time constraints but if I like the build I do push them a bit. Would it be enough to switch over once you have the 4 "required" items (phantasmal cremation, Aegis, Ashes of the Stars and Incandescent)? Or is it advised to get more items before you switch over.

I'm thinking of starting as skellie mages (also necromancer) and then switch over when I can buy those 4 items but only if that makes sense.

Get the Unearth while you're at it. But yeah, more or less once you have that package you can fill out the rest of the gear slots fairly easily and then upgrade them from there. Don't get too hung up on the glove slot if budget is a problem. Better to have some decent ES gloves with +2 proj or +2 AOE on them than the crap base +4-5 gloves that have no ES.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Get the Unearth while you're at it. But yeah, more or less once you have that package you can fill out the rest of the gear slots fairly easily and then upgrade them from there. Don't get too hung up on the glove slot if budget is a problem. Better to have some decent ES gloves with +2 proj or +2 AOE on them than the crap base +4-5 gloves that have no ES.

Here is a PoB that I gave someone as an example of super budget https://pobb.in/dmz7s4ExsLym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info