[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
Schixi wrote:
Hey ty for this build, this chains are insane :)

But why did i use arcane surge 6 when the watchers eye allready proc arcane surge?

You can remove it once you have that watcher's eye, theoretically. There's nothing to replace it with though.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Schixi wrote:
Hey ty for this build, this chains are insane :)

But why did i use arcane surge 6 when the watchers eye allready proc arcane surge?

Put Bane with Enfeeble and Punishment into a wand. Best way to utilize Whispers of Doom, I think
Last edited by Unrealman22 on Sep 29, 2023, 5:53:34 AM
Question: Why Circle of Fear? I'm a little new to this one so I'm guessing I'm missing the link.
"
Vegetaurian wrote:
Question: Why Circle of Fear? I'm a little new to this one so I'm guessing I'm missing the link.

Mostly for the randomly rolled +1 Maximum power charge implicit. Rares with the same implicit cost 100+ div so we take the slight power loss for price.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Oct 11, 2023, 5:38:03 AM
Is Phantasmal Galvanic Field worth it?
livejamie
Hi Cassie! Been enjoying the build for a while now.
I wonder how I could improve my build without necessarily going to the MB setup.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/MnBJkRVu
Thx for the help!
"
livejamie wrote:
Is Phantasmal Galvanic Field worth it?

No, default quality is best. We use it for single-target.

"
N1NJAAA wrote:
Hi Cassie! Been enjoying the build for a while now.
I wonder how I could improve my build without necessarily going to the MB setup.
Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/MnBJkRVu
Thx for the help!

You could use an Oriath's End for mapping.

Some of your gems (IE awakened unleash, determination) can get level or quality bonuses.

Your Shavronne's Wrappings is not yet double-corrupted or max rolled.

Your rare boots and belt could be better.

You can perfect your 4-mod jewels as well, though that is quite expensive and you might as well just get mageblood for the cost.

Overall you've done exceptionally well, and you won't notice much power boost other than Oriath's End or Mageblood.
Can you explain the flask setup with Rotgut?

Also do you still recommend the Jaws Swap with the Prism Guardian setup? It makes us lose our auras.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Nov 12, 2023, 5:43:30 AM
This is where I ended up, had a PC ring that I've been using on FR/Discharge that I repurposed

"

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Can you explain the flask setup with Rotgut?

Also do you still recommend the Jaws Swap with the Prism Guardian setup? It makes us lose our auras.

Rotgut just happens to be the best quicksilver flask for pure speed, if you're not using frenzy charges.

The Jaws setup is used to swapping to build power charges before boss fights, then swap back, turn on auras again, then fight. It's good but not critical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info