[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hiya!

I was hoping you could give me some pointers on what I should upgrade next. I'm running logbooks to make money, and whenever I bomb too many remnants, I end up getting one shotted and can't fully clear it.

Also, when I upload my items/tree to POB, it shows my arc has 64.82% crit chance. How do I make it 100%? I bought a couple jewels with crit chance, but it doesn't increase it much.

https://pobb.in/H0NKoB3pJP0y

Thanks!
"
아이유 wrote:
Hiya!

I was hoping you could give me some pointers on what I should upgrade next. I'm running logbooks to make money, and whenever I bomb too many remnants, I end up getting one shotted and can't fully clear it.

Also, when I upload my items/tree to POB, it shows my arc has 64.82% crit chance. How do I make it 100%? I bought a couple jewels with crit chance, but it doesn't increase it much.

https://pobb.in/H0NKoB3pJP0y

Thanks!

Maybe you're using the "kills enemies on low life" remnants.

For POB I think maybe you have power charges disabled.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Ohh yes, I always get that because I thought it would be from maximum life. And since damage has to go through my ES first, I thought it wouldn't trigger..

I guess I was wrong xd.

Thank you so much!! :D
Hey Cassie,

I have had a lot of fun levelling with the build, thanks for a great guide!

I currently have 275% crit multi without any cobalt jewels, however I was wondering what else I could be missing to stack the multi higher, the single target damage is starting to drop off without it.

Any suggestions?

Even the next gear upgrade suggestion would be hand :)
"
Rogue117 wrote:
Hey Cassie,

I have had a lot of fun levelling with the build, thanks for a great guide!

I currently have 275% crit multi without any cobalt jewels, however I was wondering what else I could be missing to stack the multi higher, the single target damage is starting to drop off without it.

Any suggestions?

Even the next gear upgrade suggestion would be hand :)

Maybe immunity flasks, helmet enchant (Do it yourself with tainted blessing), power charge rings, body armor corruption, awakened gems and/or levels, better cluster jewel, more levels for a second cluster jewel, (maybe a power charge tattoo?), and of course jewel sockets.

At some point mageblood+annihilating light.

For just now I'd say jewels and immunity flasks are priority.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 26, 2023, 11:20:42 AM
Just wanted to say, this build is awesome, i beat all endgame bosses with it, except feared(i am just bad). Just 1 quetion, is it worth it to try to use a power charge tatoo? it takes at least 6 points
"
Koporsoos wrote:
Just wanted to say, this build is awesome, i beat all endgame bosses with it, except feared(i am just bad). Just 1 quetion, is it worth it to try to use a power charge tatoo? it takes at least 6 points

I'm not sure yet, which is why I haven't updated the guide with one. If it gets used, it'll be on the left side under templar for the +50 strength pathing which gives +50% crit. It's really hard to say yet. I might make a version with 90% all res/aegis which would put it closer to the int node.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 26, 2023, 12:02:48 PM
Im level 80 struggling with tankiness, any tips?
"
Gokunpiccolo wrote:
Im level 80 struggling with tankiness, any tips?

Get more levels for more defensive passives, and you need to craft+instill your flasks. Mostly it looks like your damage is weak honestly, this should get better with levels.
Hey, sorry for bothering again. But could you have a quick look at my pob?

My survivability feels good now but sometimes my damage feels lacking like i'm hitting with a wet noodle and i don't mean on bosses necessarily i don't have the dex req to use the shield tech mentioned in the guide. but bosses aside, sometimes it takes 2 casts of arc to kill a normal pack on a 2-3 mod t16.

https://pobb.in/R6cr0jfutjlJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info