[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
zeroad12x wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
zeroad12x wrote:
Why pickup Zealot's Oath when you're already taking Pious Path?

It converts the life regen effect of Consecrated Ground into ADDITIONAL energy shield regen. It also converts vitality, if you're using it.

The devs clarified it doesn't work that way.

"
How does Inquisitor's "Pious Path" passive skill work with Keystone "Zealot's Oath" In terms of Life/ES regeneration?

They are incompatible. Zealot's Oath makes Life Regeneration apply as Energy Shield Regeneration instead - since it is no longer Life Regeneration, effects that interact specifically with Life Regeneration, including the one on Pious Path, have no effect.

From an old Q&A post with the devs:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3130696

I took the liberty of checking on this. With pious path and zealot's oath, you get 6% ES regen or whatever, based from your ENERGY SHIELD base. On my character this was 400 total. With Pious Path and NO zealot's oath, you get an equal amount of ES and life regen leech, based from your LIFE total, which was 90 life regen and 90 ES on my character. So the dev was wrong because the ZO-converted consecrated ground is calculated from ES pool whereas duplicated non-ZO regen is based from life pool.

TLDR:
PP+ZO=400 ES regen, all of which is % of max ES
PP=90ES and 90 life regen, which is sourced from % of max life
Tested ingame and confirmed

It's possible the dev meant that having ZO allocated and then adding PP on top would not provide extra, new regen. However it's still worth taking for the 'linger' effect.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 21, 2023, 12:11:22 PM
Hey Cassie,

It seems like the cast speed on the budget version is a big issue for me at the moment, I die quite often just because I get stuck for too long in the casting animation before I can flame dash.

I'm running a 5L shav and I believe that faster casting support is only added at the very end when you get your 6L.

My PoB says that my arc has a 1.64 cast rate which is about a whole point lower than your PoB.

Any suggestions? I really feel like it's holding me back to low tier maps.

Thanks!
Last edited by Wazzouf on Aug 21, 2023, 6:37:42 PM
"
Wazzouf wrote:
Hey Cassie,

It seems like the cast speed on the budget version is a big issue for me at the moment, I die quite often just because I get stuck for too long in the casting animation before I can flame dash.

I'm running a 5L shav and I believe that faster casting support is only added at the very end when you get your 6L.

My PoB says that my arc has a 1.64 cast rate which is about a whole point lower than your PoB.

Any suggestions? I really feel like it's holding me back to low tier maps.

Thanks!

Use Faster Casting instead of Increased Critical Damage. The gems are in order of DPS value, not utility. It's ok to improvise!

It will also help once you have your perma onslaught flask.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 21, 2023, 6:58:29 PM
Can someone help a noob? :(

I seem to be dying instantly in T3~T6 maps, and I feel like the mobs are not even touching me and I die. I think it has to do with consecrated ground maybe?

My gear/tree: https://pobb.in/h4_Pt8iS8Mvg
"
아이유 wrote:

I seem to be dying instantly in T3~T6 maps, and I feel like the mobs are not even touching me and I die. I think it has to do with consecrated ground maybe?

Very little of what you're wearing are recommended items, make sure you find the "extreme budget" item section in POB. You need Shavronne's wrappings to not get tapped by chaos damage. Follow the build guide and use the items, they are not optional, you will get DESTROYED if you don't use the provided item sets to progress from poor to rich.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 21, 2023, 10:28:08 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
아이유 wrote:

Very little of what you're wearing are recommended items, make sure you find the "extreme budget" item section in POB. You need Shavronne's wrappings to not get tapped by chaos damage. Follow the build guide and use the items, they are not optional, you will get DESTROYED if you don't use the provided item sets to progress from poor to rich.

Yup, that fixed it!

Thank you!
Hi, very interested in trying an arc build this one seems amazing, hows mapping? There's an elemenetalist version on poe vault but idk the difference between the 2 is it basically damage for defence trade off or preference? this would be my 3rd toon for start, CF felt clunky to me this league and the lightning conduit build im running needs investment, so I've put both on hold rn. Just want to find a smooth mapper
"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:
Hi, very interested in trying an arc build this one seems amazing, hows mapping? There's an elemenetalist version on poe vault but idk the difference between the 2 is it basically damage for defence trade off or preference? this would be my 3rd toon for start, CF felt clunky to me this league and the lightning conduit build im running needs investment, so I've put both on hold rn. Just want to find a smooth mapper

I usually farm mageblood and 40/40 on this build with blight maps, very good for normal maps too. You can get to red maps on 1div. I am not familiar with the elementalist build.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 23, 2023, 4:40:43 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:

I usually farm mageblood and 40/40 on this build with blight maps, very good for normal maps too. You can get to red maps on 1div. I am not familiar with the elementalist build.

oh now that sounds nice! I don't quite have a div rn but that's not an issue I'll give the build a go see how i feel prob won't be in maps tonight but i'll see. Thanks for the response.
"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:
oh now that sounds nice! I don't quite have a div rn but that's not an issue I'll give the build a go see how i feel prob won't be in maps tonight but i'll see. Thanks for the response.

For sure. Just make sure you use the items section in POB and get what you can from the extreme budget section. It's a common mistake to think it's the build's fault if you haven't set up starter gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info