[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Thanks for this build.

I've usually relied on Enki's arc witch to make it to endgame, but this build has been pretty easy to follow.

I'm struggling a bit with survivability in the endgame though, because I seem to have really low ES compared to the POB.

I've had to get some items with less ES than I'd like due to budget constraints, but I'm somehow at half the ES that I should be, and I can't tell where the difference is coming from. I have most of the late game uniques now, and only have about 1.5 div to spend, so I'm not sure where to make up the ES I need to get consistent late game farming so I can get the super expensive uniques needed to min/max.

Any tips?
hello , great build thank you for the hard work :)
i have a question , can i add herald of thunder aura ? and if there is a way to make galvanic field perma/auto cast ?
Hi, i have some struggle putting all 3 auras active at the same time in the shield. They say i don't have enough life for all 3 (wrath, zealotry, discipline) so i only can activate 2 at the same time. Same thing happens for Purity- clarity- determination but i think it's only a problem of total mana in that case.

Edit: too little level for skill point for reservation efficency, thanks anyway ahah
Last edited by Jaeger8797 on Jul 3, 2023, 2:01:24 PM
Thank you
Last edited by Mercer33 on Jul 7, 2023, 4:45:46 AM
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
hello , great build thank you for the hard work :)
i have a question , can i add herald of thunder aura ? and if there is a way to make galvanic field perma/auto cast ?

We can't use Herald of Thunder because we don't have the available mana reservation for it. If you were to use it, it would replace Discipline aura. It doesn't do much overall because our clearspeed is already high, and it does nothing on bosses. You cannot automate Galvanic Field with this build because it is not a buff, it is a main skill.

"
WelshyC wrote:
Thanks for this build.

I've usually relied on Enki's arc witch to make it to endgame, but this build has been pretty easy to follow.

I'm struggling a bit with survivability in the endgame though, because I seem to have really low ES compared to the POB.

I've had to get some items with less ES than I'd like due to budget constraints, but I'm somehow at half the ES that I should be, and I can't tell where the difference is coming from. I have most of the late game uniques now, and only have about 1.5 div to spend, so I'm not sure where to make up the ES I need to get consistent late game farming so I can get the super expensive uniques needed to min/max.

Any tips?

Looks like you may have improved your character since this post, I don't see too much missing aside from levels. My guess is that you posted before buying Presence of Chayula.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 10, 2023, 5:07:20 PM
How are my boots? My belt is kinda on the low side but it's fine for now.
"
Mercer33 wrote:
How are my boots? My belt is kinda on the low side but it's fine for now.

Terrible, most things would be better. If you don't need resistance, you can run Inya's Epiphany for a bit. You should fix your flasks too.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 16, 2023, 6:04:11 PM
Good shout
Loving the build! Got me through pinnacle bosses for the first time.

I'd like to move on to ubers, but I'm finding myself dying way too quickly. Your PoB has a tanky mageblood setup for ubers - is there a good way to get significantly tankier without mageblood? Or should I just stay saving up for one?

Thanks!
"
Lasmrah wrote:
Loving the build! Got me through pinnacle bosses for the first time.

I'd like to move on to ubers, but I'm finding myself dying way too quickly. Your PoB has a tanky mageblood setup for ubers - is there a good way to get significantly tankier without mageblood? Or should I just stay saving up for one?

Thanks!

For this build, I would definitely say it takes full cost to down uber pinnacles. Very few builds in POE can down them, with even fewer being cheap. I haven't seen any personally, though I know they're out there. Uber pinnacles are just VERY niche content, GGG did not design them to be doable on a budget or with every build. They are also not rewarding unless you specifically build for farming them, which is usually done with billion dps builds or something similar.

Mageblood is required for the uber pinnacle version because it relies on ruby flask to sustain righteous fire permanently, rainbow/amethyst for resistances, and granite/armadillo for surviving large physical damage hits. This is done with the flask slots because it opens up the rest of the gear for damage multipliers, and armor tends to provide less benefit for more slots defensively.

The threshold for defences to survive being one-shot is excessively high, and not necessary for normal versions of the build doing normal content. On the normal version, we get damage instead.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 23, 2023, 4:34:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info