[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 30M DPS | ALL CONTENT | All Budgets

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
CadavreVolant wrote:
Hi There ! Thanks so much for the build, it was a lot of fun during leveling and early maps !

I now have almost all the budget setup except for pc rings/helmet, and I am sort of hitting a wall now : the damage is good but I feel I am lacking in survivability, I often get on shot on t16 maps or legion bosses. Am I just bad at dodging AoEs or am I missing something ?

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/Bj7txS7g .

I hit the 5k es and 100% crit chance but I feel something is lacking survivability wise.

Thanks so much !

- You need more chaos res on gear so you can unspec chaos nodes, that'll boost your damage a lot.

- You also need to replace your budget ring with gifts from above, which once again requires more resistance on boots and belt, so more upgrades there. (Your belt also doesn't have defensive explicits like +ES)

- Your flasks aren't finished, so you're missing poison and bleed immunity.

- You can tempering catalyst your amulet

- Pay attention to map mods, you might be running stuff like -max res +ele damage or something. There's a map mod section in the guide. Map mods that essentially one-shot ANY build in some cases.

- It's also just general mechanics, this is not an immortal build. I usually don't run legion.

Thanks for that quick answer !

Anyway I league started with this build and it was very smooth and pleasant, thanks !
Kind of a noob question, but how do you deal with the DEX requirement of thunderfist ? I am at 49/51 DEX so I keep I have to keep a dex mod on my boots or belt which is annoying, is there any other solution ?
thanks !
Hey quick question, is crafting out clusters the only way? Cause last time i checked, the only cluster with the required passives are like 10+ Div.

can you use a 2 mod one etc.
"
CadavreVolant wrote:
Kind of a noob question, but how do you deal with the DEX requirement of thunderfist ? I am at 49/51 DEX so I keep I have to keep a dex mod on my boots or belt which is annoying, is there any other solution ?
thanks !

You can get it on a small passive mod for your cluster jewel, or on one of your regular jewels. In the finished mageblood set we use rare gloves instead because galvanic field gets moved into a six-link, so eventually the mod isn't wasted on dex.

"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:
Hey quick question, is crafting out clusters the only way? Cause last time i checked, the only cluster with the required passives are like 10+ Div.

Yea, our perfect cluster is expensive and it's best to craft it. I put a crafting guide for it in the guide page. You can use a 3-mod temporarily just make sure you get at least sap psyche, because that's how we fix mana sustain.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
CadavreVolant wrote:
thanks !

You can get it on a small passive mod for your cluster jewel, or on one of your regular jewels. In the finished mageblood set we use rare gloves instead because galvanic field gets moved into a six-link, so eventually the mod isn't wasted on dex.

"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:

Yea, our perfect cluster is expensive and it's best to craft it. I put a crafting guide for it in the guide page. You can use a 3-mod temporarily just make sure you get at least sap psyche, because that's how we fix mana sustain.

Awesome, thank you! Also just read what you said about the resistances for the other guy and once i gain more currency i can upgrade my belt and boots for hopefully more defences and freeing up passives.

would it be fine for now as a temporary fix til more currency to prismatic our amulet to fill in or best to look for high chaos res instead.

rn my boots have 24 c res and belt 34 i'd be missing 17~ chaos res and i don't think i can get that unless prismatic is used somewhere.
"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:
Awesome, thank you! Also just read what you said about the resistances for the other guy and once i gain more currency i can upgrade my belt and boots for hopefully more defences and freeing up passives.

would it be fine for now as a temporary fix til more currency to prismatic our amulet to fill in or best to look for high chaos res instead.

rn my boots have 24 c res and belt 34 i'd be missing 17~ chaos res and i don't think i can get that unless prismatic is used somewhere.

Presence of chayula is required for the ES and stun immunity. So, you can prismatic the chaos res, but defenses for ES is stronger if you chaos cap a different way.

You can get as much as 60% chaos res on rare items by combining 35% pure chaos res and crafting a hybrid ele+chaos suffix craft for 15%, then prismatic if it's a belt. Usually it's enough without prismatic; we only need 75% between boots and belt, or even less than that if you have a +1 power charge +chaos res ring later on.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Phoenix_Ace wrote:

Presence of chayula is required for the ES and stun immunity. So, you can prismatic the chaos res, but defenses for ES is stronger if you chaos cap a different way.

You can get as much as 60% chaos res on rare items by combining 35% pure chaos res and crafting a hybrid ele+chaos suffix craft for 15%, then prismatic if it's a belt. Usually it's enough without prismatic; we only need 75% between boots and belt, or even less than that if you have a +1 power charge +chaos res ring later on.

sounds good, thank you again. I'll check if i can craft on my bots/belt if not i can try and fine better ones that can or that fill the requirement.
Hey Cassie, thanks for the guide, love the build. Curious what you think about the (non-mageblood) build doing uber shaper. I feel like I'm lacking DPS for it. Ive done all the (non-uber) bosses but Im stuck on uber shaper and the last meaningfull upgrades I have is 1 more ring, craft a slightly better belt and boots, get an additional crit multiplier on my jewels, and corrupt my wand. Seems like not that much more DPS for me. After that its min-maxing with better double corrupt gloves, helm, and wand.

Sitting at about 6k ES, so survivability doesn't seem that bad. When I die its to a one-shot.

Also, they are coming out with new tattoos. Curious on your thoughts on them. The Keystone tattoo seems good, as we can take Ancestral Bond and then convert it to Glancing Blows for some extra survivability. The 2% max resists seems nice too. The other interesting one is probably the max energy shield, but I feel like if we went for any of those +30 nodes it would be used for the +1 max power charge instead.
Piggybacking on my last comment, I noted for defensive the tattoo would be good to take Glancing Blows, but you could take Iron Will instead if DPS is a challenge for the ~+36% spell damage since we are also str stacking
"
FahnX wrote:
Hey Cassie, thanks for the guide, love the build. Curious what you think about the (non-mageblood) build doing uber shaper. I feel like I'm lacking DPS for it. Ive done all the (non-uber) bosses but Im stuck on uber shaper and the last meaningfull upgrades I have is 1 more ring, craft a slightly better belt and boots, get an additional crit multiplier on my jewels, and corrupt my wand. Seems like not that much more DPS for me. After that its min-maxing with better double corrupt gloves, helm, and wand.

Sitting at about 6k ES, so survivability doesn't seem that bad. When I die its to a one-shot.

Also, they are coming out with new tattoos. Curious on your thoughts on them. The Keystone tattoo seems good, as we can take Ancestral Bond and then convert it to Glancing Blows for some extra survivability. The 2% max resists seems nice too. The other interesting one is probably the max energy shield, but I feel like if we went for any of those +30 nodes it would be used for the +1 max power charge instead.

I've only added tattoos for the mageblood setup, your ideas seem solid though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info