[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
okcaio wrote:
Hey Cassie, im really enjoying the build but im feeling im farming slowly than id like to. any tips, like whats the best map to farm?

(im using ur hard version atlas strategy on volcano map)

Switch to toxic sewers for your favorite; and consider using the gilded blight scarab plus oil sextant strategy. Blight is way too profitable this league. I updated my atlas strategy section with new information for 3.21. Here is my new atlas, see the guide for full details though. Gilded blight scarab, +1 oil tier compass, fortunate favors the brave. poeurl.com/dREZ
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 2, 2023, 8:18:01 PM
My Honest Opinion: The Jewels required are Scarce, I tried crafting one myself, wasted about 8 divines without any luck, the build itself is not bad, cassie is very good at helping, but the difficulty of getting the jewel cluster jewels made me quit the build.
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
My Honest Opinion: The Jewels required are Scarce, I tried crafting one myself, wasted about 8 divines without any luck, the build itself is not bad, cassie is very good at helping, but the difficulty of getting the jewel cluster jewels made me quit the build.

Yea they're very tricky, I usually just buy them outright so I don't have to gamble them. They're not fully necessary though, you can just use seal mender+X 8-mods until you can afford better. It's a difference of 10% damage and some significant mana. It's harder to get them this league than before, because a TON of people are playing this build now and buying out the supply.

I added this craft to the guide, thanks for the feedback.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on May 4, 2023, 9:37:54 AM
cant paste your pob link into pob
"
OlegJmih wrote:
cant paste your pob link into pob

Make sure you're using the latest version of POB community.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Ah, thanks, exe file is very outdated for some reason
Hey Cassie! Hope you're doing great.

Would love to have your input on my character once more, now that I spent some currency upgrading it. Also, your strategy for using Gilded Blight Scarab + Fortune Favors the Brave + Oil Sextant is awesome, I've been having a lot of success with it.

With all that said, I have some questions: I've been thinking about maybe replacing the Gift from Above Rings and Zealotry. Without them I can already get to 100% Crit Chance with Max (7) Power Charges, so do you see any point in changing them for another Aura / Rings while I can't afoord the +1 PC ones?

Also, do we benefit from having multiple sources of Consecrated Ground, since we already have it from Inquisitor's Passives?

Thank you!

"
LanzBulldog wrote:
Hey Cassie! Hope you're doing great.

Would love to have your input on my character once more, now that I spent some currency upgrading it. Also, your strategy for using Gilded Blight Scarab + Fortune Favors the Brave + Oil Sextant is awesome, I've been having a lot of success with it.

With all that said, I have some questions: I've been thinking about maybe replacing the Gift from Above Rings and Zealotry. Without them I can already get to 100% Crit Chance with Max (7) Power Charges, so do you see any point in changing them for another Aura / Rings while I can't afoord the +1 PC ones?

Also, do we benefit from having multiple sources of Consecrated Ground, since we already have it from Inquisitor's Passives?

Thank you!

Multiple consecrated ground doesn't stack.

Rather than switching your rings or auras, remove some crit points from the passive tree and move them to a better spot. For example, cluster jewels, purity of blood, or written in flesh.
Hi all,

I've been doing great with this build. It's the first league that I get past 80 and it's been awesome.
I've got a good amount of gear now, and I'm checking the Annihilating light stuff to progress. How does it reserve health instead of mana without prism?
"
spiralfire wrote:
Hi all,

I've been doing great with this build. It's the first league that I get past 80 and it's been awesome.
I've got a good amount of gear now, and I'm checking the Annihilating light stuff to progress. How does it reserve health instead of mana without prism?

Update your POB and stick to the shimmeron setup, I've removed the AL staff setup from POB. I realized it can be a bit of a trap if the user is missing a bunch of other gear.

Arrogance support converts the reservation type of an aura from mana to life, with a penalty that decreases as the arrogance support levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info