[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hi!

Im killing myslef with the Shimmeron Wand, what am I doing wrong? Cant see any tips or regarding what points to take before aquiring this wand, thanks beforehand!
"
elamericano wrote:
Hi!

Im killing myslef with the Shimmeron Wand, what am I doing wrong? Cant see any tips or regarding what points to take before aquiring this wand, thanks beforehand!

Make sure you're lightning resistance capped, have at least 3k ES, and finished merc lab.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Cassie,

Thank you for the guide, I have so much fun with this build.

I just got into the staff version and manage to cap all the resist. However, I am dying quite a lot compared to the shield build. The corrupted essence mods and some delirium mods just one-shot me. Could you look into my build to see if I am missing anything?

Correct me if I am wrong with the upgrade path:
1) awakened unleash and anomalous Divergent Power Charge On Critical.
2) Oriath's End Bismuth Flask
3) Mageblood

Regards
"
yipyan wrote:
Cassie,

I just got into the staff version and manage to cap all the resist. However, I am dying quite a lot compared to the shield build. The corrupted essence mods and some delirium mods just one-shot me. Could you look into my build to see if I am missing anything?

3) Mageblood

Regards

Your amulet needs catalysts, but other than that you're fairly set. Make sure you're cursing stronger stuff. Some deaths are expected with really stacked mobs if you aren't killing them first; but this gets better with mageblood for both more damage and defense. (mageblood gives ele res so you can run more defensive gloves/boots instead of res, it makes a huge difference).

The shield version is a completely viable option to farm mageblood with if you prefer, the pre-MB staff setup is mostly for people who maxed out their damage already and need a bit more. (IE empower 4, awakened 6 gems, etc). Both the shield version and staff version are completely viable, but the shield setup is much cheaper because you don't need remotely as much resistance and can instead focus on jewels and gems. I'm honestly considering removing the staff setup from the POB, because it's only clearly better in extremely specific gear circumstances, and yet many people used it who shouldn't yet.

I never ran delirium with this build, it's a bit tough since you can't "pre-projectile" like spark or kinetic blast, you can't set up a screen to instakill mobs that just spawned.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 27, 2023, 12:26:47 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
yipyan wrote:
Cassie,

3) Mageblood

Regards

Your amulet needs catalysts, but other than that you're fairly set. Make sure you're cursing stronger stuff. Some deaths are expected with really stacked mobs if you aren't killing them first; but this gets better with mageblood for both more damage and defense. (mageblood gives ele res so you can run more defensive gloves/boots instead of res, it makes a huge difference).

The shield version is a completely viable option to farm mageblood with if you prefer, the pre-MB staff setup is mostly for people who maxed out their damage already and need a bit more. (IE empower 4, awakened 6 gems, etc). Both the shield version and staff version are completely viable, but the shield setup is much cheaper because you don't need remotely as much resistance and can instead focus on jewels and gems. I'm honestly considering removing the staff setup from the POB, because it's only clearly better in extremely specific gear circumstances, and yet many people used it who shouldn't yet.

I never ran delirium with this build, it's a bit tough since you can't "pre-projectile" like spark or kinetic blast, you can't set up a screen to instakill mobs that just spawned.

Thank you for the quick response, I will change back to the shield version until I get the Mageblood.

"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
okcaio wrote:
Cassie,

Any tips on farming strats? Can u post atlas passives as well, please?

I have my strat and atlas in the map mods section.

Thank you!
Last edited by okcaio on Apr 28, 2023, 9:51:45 AM
Where do you put Militant Faith in the tree ? I play on Xbox, I don't have PoB.
"
Hysk4 wrote:
Where do you put Militant Faith in the tree ? I play on Xbox, I don't have PoB.

You will need to download POB if you can, like on a tablet or something, to actually see the build for items and gems. It goes on the top right.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 29, 2023, 10:29:05 AM
Pobb.in in ok for see all this things but not the jewels !
"
Hysk4 wrote:
Pobb.in in ok for see all this things but not the jewels !

Gotcha. It's the top right slot, and you use it to transform Ghost Reaver. Careful to buy the right one, some may transform your other notables (which is not desirable). Check with this tool before buying: https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info