[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Thanks for yhe reply, bought the jewel, but for the mana I dont seem to find any point that gives mana regen on power charge, cab you tell me the name?
"
bonezz wrote:
Thanks for yhe reply, bought the jewel, but for the mana I dont seem to find any point that gives mana regen on power charge, cab you tell me the name?

It doesn't have a name. It's a small node near disciple of the forbidden.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thanks I got it ;) one last thing in PoB what should we add on configurations to see the correct dps? do you have any screenshot you can post or something? thanks once again
"
bonezz wrote:
Thanks I got it ;) one last thing in PoB what should we add on configurations to see the correct dps? do you have any screenshot you can post or something? thanks once again

Guardian/Pinnacle boss on Enemy Stats. "when in combat": Use power charges, have arcane surge, on consecrated ground. On General, alira and always on low life. On effective dps, the enemy is on consecrated ground and shocked for 65%.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Big ask i know but could you please check my damage as is against what yours is.
Unless it is significant i think i will stay with Shimmeron.
Thanks Cassie.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Big ask i know but could you please check my damage as is against what yours is.
Unless it is significant i think i will stay with Shimmeron.
Thanks Cassie.

You should keep shimmeron until mageblood, you'd need to replace gear for a lot of resistance to offset the staff. I removed the annihilating light (no mageblood) setup from POB because it was not as good as it appeared. Stuff like it had double corrupt shavs where shimmeron gear didn't, basically the difference was mostly from other gear.
Hye TY for the build! it's amazing, can i ask why i can upgrade now until a mageblood?
thank's again for the build! <3
"
blaster_777 wrote:
Hye TY for the build! it's amazing, can i ask why i can upgrade now until a mageblood?
thank's again for the build! <3

Lab enchants, harvest craft enchant wand for ele damage, and level up into a second cluster jewel. Galvanic field can be level 21. You can work on double corrupting a 21/20 anom vaal arc while you work towards mageblood, you'll have a lot of gems cycle in that time period. Everything else looks good!
Added a pinnacle boss farming setup if anyone's interested.
Thank's a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info