[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
McRippins wrote:
Hello,

I really love your build so far. I'm almost to the point of mapping and looking at upgrading gear, but I'm a bit confused on some things. I'm sure this is newbie error or I simply don't understand PoB yet, but for example you have a Helm in there for Endgame with 4 Linked Reds, and a Belt with 4 linked Greens, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to put in there. If this is me just not understanding PoB I'll try to do more research, but I'm genuinely confused.

Thanks for your help!

Ignore the item's color settings, go entirely by the 'gems' tab of POB. I corrected this in a recent update too.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 12, 2023, 1:34:11 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
McRippins wrote:
Hello,

I really love your build so far. I'm almost to the point of mapping and looking at upgrading gear, but I'm a bit confused on some things. I'm sure this is newbie error or I simply don't understand PoB yet, but for example you have a Helm in there for Endgame with 4 Linked Reds, and a Belt with 4 linked Greens, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to put in there. If this is me just not understanding PoB I'll try to do more research, but I'm genuinely confused.

Thanks for your help!

Ignore the item's color settings, go entirely by the 'gems' tab of POB. I corrected this in a recent update too.

I guess that's my problem lol - I'm not even seeing a gems tab. Going to watch another video on PoB. Thx for the reply.
"
McRippins wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
McRippins wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your help!

I guess that's my problem lol - I'm not even seeing a gems tab. Going to watch another video on PoB. Thx for the reply.

It's on the top left, labelled skills.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey! Thank you for the build as I enjoy it as hell as I'm returning to PoE from a two years break!
I got a question/favour to ask. Could you look into my profile and tell me what am I doing wrong? Sometimes I get completely obliterated by some mobs, I suspect the ones that hit me into HP instead of ES? How do I prevent that?

Thanks!
"
Homar_ wrote:
Hey! Thank you for the build as I enjoy it as hell as I'm returning to PoE from a two years break!
I got a question/favour to ask. Could you look into my profile and tell me what am I doing wrong? Sometimes I get completely obliterated by some mobs, I suspect the ones that hit me into HP instead of ES? How do I prevent that?

Thanks!

That's called chaos damage. Shavronne's Wrappings will make it hit energy shield first like other damage. Upgrade your items according to the "budget" item set found in POB.

In my opinion, the first thing you should do is replace your body armor with Shavs, even on a 4-link. Gems are listed in order priority on POB; you'd be using arc unleash pcoc incrits in your thunderfist gloves (temporarily), and galvanic field ele focus pcoc critdmg in your 4L shavs. This change will make a huge difference for 5c.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 12, 2023, 5:33:50 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Homar_ wrote:

Thanks!

That's called chaos damage. Shavronne's Wrappings will make it hit energy shield first like other damage. Upgrade your items according to the "budget" item set found in POB.

In my opinion, the first thing you should do is replace your body armor with Shavs, even on a 4-link. Gems are listed in order priority on POB; you'd be using arc unleash pcoc incrits in your thunderfist gloves (temporarily), and galvanic field ele focus pcoc critdmg in your 4L shavs. This change will make a huge difference for 5c.

Thank you so much for such a quick response!

I will try it and I will let you know!

Thanks again!
"
Homar_ wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Homar_ wrote:

Thanks!

Thank you so much for such a quick response!

I will try it and I will let you know!

Thanks again!

YW! Feel free to DM ingame too.
"

YW! Feel free to DM ingame too.

IT DOES MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Thanks for making the return so enjoyable! :)
I will now get the appropriate flask and go from there. This build really kicks butts!
Your recommendation regarding using Agnerod West works extremely well so thanks heaps for that. QOL is vastly improved.
Hello,

Two questions from me. First - how are you preventing degen from wand ? Second - what is the idea behind Energy Shield Mastery at north "30% Increased Light Radius" ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info