[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Spoiler
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Hi.
Sorry if it was already explaned in POB,im pretty dumb(and blinde) in it.

Do we need swap to JAWS(to get charges) at the start of the map only? Coz it's a bit pain since we have auras in Prism guardian.

What would be beter at the start for Crown of the Inward,+1 corruption or enchant(we still using Arc chain,not 40% dmg)?

Is Shimmeron,PG,Thunderfis good enough for ubers? Or we should aim for Annihilating setup asap as we get currency? Even if Im not going for Mageblood.

MilitantFaith would be the final upgrade for Shimmeron setup? We are lf Dominus on it and other 2 mods on our taste?

Sorry for english and stpd questions(Il be back with more soon).
Gl on the league start.

It's mostly for getting charges before entering hard boss arenas when you have no mobs to kill, and yes you have to toggle life auras back on. This was pretty helpful but might be worth skipping for the extra weapon crafting slots in Crucible.

For the helmet, you buy it corrupted +1 first, and then enchant it yourself with tainted blessing. Likewise for thunderfist. You can't corrupt a pre-enchanted one and guarantee the corruption roll. Arc chain OR increased damage will both work, and some other enchants for galvanic field are ok if you can't get those.

The standard endgame setup will get you through most challenges, and any pinnacle bosses such as the feared, regular maven, or regular uber elder. For uber-keystone bosses (IE uber maven or uber exarch), you will need at least annihilating light, but preferably also mageblood since these fights are overwhelmingly difficult without max res+spell suppress (which this build can't run). Our strategy for keystone double-ubers is to nuke them down before we take too many one-shots.

For militant faith you want a dominus jewel that doesn't transform your power charge notable, check the timeless jewel tool before buying. Secondary mods are VERY optional but useful, only worth maxing at mageblood-tier gear.

No worries about the questions! Best of luck on your league start too!

Thx for fast reply. Are you going to play arc thise league? Quriose about crucible tree,I can ask later.
"
ScottEvill wrote:

Thx for fast reply. Are you going to play arc thise league? Quriose about crucible tree,I can ask later.

Yea, I always do.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hi Cassie and thanks for the build, early days for me and i am a very slow leveler.
Couple of noob questions, using Hex Master makes Punishment list "curse duration is infinite". So does that mean Punishment is up full time even though no aura is appearing?
Next question is about Galvanic Field, it stays activated until you get into a fight so i assume you need to recast it quite often as it only lasts 6 seconds.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Apr 9, 2023, 1:04:01 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi Cassie and thanks for the build, early days for me and i am a very slow leveler.
Couple of noob questions, using Hex Master makes Punishment list "curse duration is infinite". So does that mean Punishment is up full time even though no aura is appearing?
Next question is about Galvanic Field, it stays activated until you get into a fight so i assume you need to recast it quite often as it only lasts 6 seconds.

You have to cast it on a target, then it doesn't expire on that target.

Yes, you recast Galvanic as needed.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Updated the leveling trees and gearsets a bit.
Hello Cassie

havent played for the last 4 leagues soo been a joy to come back and play this build.

i dunno if im doing something wrong or missed a memo or this is just how POE is now, but im really strugling some maps and depending on the mobs with getting destroyed from basic attacks
Something i might wanna look into?
"
Coolfirren wrote:
Hello Cassie

havent played for the last 4 leagues soo been a joy to come back and play this build.

i dunno if im doing something wrong or missed a memo or this is just how POE is now, but im really strugling some maps and depending on the mobs with getting destroyed from basic attacks
Something i might wanna look into?

I took a look at your character. You've done a near-perfect job following the guide, so there's nothing major to do besides purchasing further upgrades. You're probably dying to monsters with chaos damage.

Your biggest upgrade right now will be Presence of Chayula, which will give you 1000-2000 more ES, and 60% chaos res. You'll also put Whispers of Doom on it for 3 golden oils, which will give you a second curse (punishment), for 50% more damage on mobs below half health.

Until you get that, since it's expensive this league, I'd recommend getting a lot more chaos resistance on gear. Your belt and boots would have some normally, but you could set up a ring and amulet with it for now. It's worth sacrificing some damage to cap your chaos resistance.

If you're referring to crucible mobs, you'll simply need to charge it up less.

Take a look at the map mods section of my guide if you haven't already, that will help a lot. There's some really nasty mods that can kill us even with great gear.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 11, 2023, 10:58:39 AM
How i need to leveling
"
How i need to leveling

Please be more specific with your question.
Hi Cassie any way to overcome Shimmeron's lightning DOT?
Finding some mobs almost impossible to kill due to high degen.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info