Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Slippery slope
No God, Please No! Noooooooo!
This is interesting.. id say this is a much better value then most of the 30 dollar supporter packs that come out each league, atleast for now.
Only thing I would perhaps change is to add some MTX shop points to the pass aswell, but the idea of having to complete ALL the maps to earn ALL the rewards is pretty good, not too easy, not too hard!

PS! Wonder if this move makes UNIQUE maps go up in price.. now that people need them to unlock their paid battle pass perks lol
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 17, 2022, 5:23:18 PM
YO POE NFT coming soon too?
RIP
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
30 USD, lord have mercy. Maybe if you added some virtual mtx currency
Last edited by ThatSandwichisaSpy on Feb 17, 2022, 5:18:37 PM
next thing you'll start doing nfts, absolutely fuck this
Coming up next, GET YOUR NEW POE NFTs!

But to be serious...30$ for item specific skins? wtf
"
Are the Pass or its cosmetic unique item skins available after this league ends?
No. The Pass can only be purchased during this league and its cosmetic unique item skins are exclusive to this Pass. They will not be available again. If you want to have them in your collection forever, you must purchase the Pass this league and complete the objectives for any skins that you want.

This question can be massively misunderstood. At first reading i thought that the earned cosmetics last ONLY FOR THIS LEAGUE.

My suggestion for clarification would be to change "available" in the question to "purchasable" which makes it clearer that these will be STAY in your collection but won't be recurring in the shop (just like previous supporter packs aren't)

Also, 30$ is a bit much for these VERY specific skins tbh. would be better priced at ~15$
Last edited by Setharial on Feb 17, 2022, 5:20:21 PM
Another "VISION", omg...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info