3.17.1 Patch Notes

Archnemesis leeague stash is still a clusterfuck. The recipe selection is a small improvement over the already present search function.

It is really sad and most people realize that with just a little bit of more work in making the league stash usable this could have been a great league.

Atlas expansion is saving the league for now
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Feb 17, 2022, 5:46:27 PM
Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.
QQ
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
still crashes when you transform unique in the harvest. Please...
awesome and so but the timing with passes + deletion of apllied sextants was terrible. i am very very disappointed to loose my sextant uses to a 30 bucks pass..
Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.

ruines my day. couldnt u just wait till end of league at least?
no ofc not. better ruin it midleague.

meanwhile herald stackers which was far more op got all the time they wanted.

Tyvm GGG.

Time to reroll after 10ex investment. ty really ty.
Last edited by Bobbinat0r on Feb 17, 2022, 5:58:30 PM
"
Dschinious wrote:
awesome and so but the timing with passes + deletion of apllied sextants was terrible. i am very very disappointed to loose my sextant uses to a 30 bucks pass..

I'd say they were actually removed so they could be updated with the mod that grants 25% chance to level up maps you find. IMO, that's worth the sextant loss, however, they should have warned people about it ahead of time :(
"
Wuffell wrote:
"
Dschinious wrote:

I'd say they were actually removed so they could be updated with the mod that grants 25% chance to level up maps you find. IMO, that's worth the sextant loss, however, they should have warned people about it ahead of time :(

definitely not worth it... maps were being sustained without it, they could have itemized the sextants into a remove only stash tab

would have preferred to have to delete my voidstones manually then talk to kirac to get upgraded ones over losing the sextants I had prepared/
Eternal blessing now useless. Thanks for nerfing the fun once again.
"
Bobbinat0r wrote:
Fixed a bug where having an Aura supported by Eternal Blessing was not disabling Pride or Flesh and Stone.

ruines my day. couldnt u just wait till end of league at least?
no ofc not. better ruin it midleague.

meanwhile herald stackers which was far more op got all the time they wanted.

That's just flat-out incorrect.

They fixed the herald stacking bugs (alot of things that were internally coded as auras but not supposed to be) during that league as well. They didn't adjust the balance of the correctly functioning mechanics.

You were taking advantage of an obvious bug, end of story.
Last edited by twitticles on Feb 17, 2022, 6:07:43 PM
QA here reporting in. Voidstones are deleted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info