3.17.1 Patch Notes

This is awesome. but RIP my sextants applied to the voidstones?
My voidstones are gone, and there's this Kirac's Vault Pass thing?!

[EDIT] well, the pass is a new thing, and voidstones grabbed from Kirac. At least they each provide 25% more chance to upgrade the map tier. Map shower, incoming!
Last edited by Wuffell on Feb 17, 2022, 5:27:53 PM
Get back my elevated sextants from watchstones!!
Last edited by FAYWORD on Feb 17, 2022, 5:16:32 PM
Why you fixed death audio? I liked it more than nonbugged version :/
If your voidstones are gone, talk to kirac and you'll get them back, rip sextants tho.
Last edited by Oomis1 on Feb 17, 2022, 5:18:33 PM
Watcherstones are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where minions could be affected by the Drowning debuff from The Eater of Worlds' Orb skill, causing the Drowning screen effect to be displayed for players when they didn't have the debuff.

...That would explain a lot. I was wondering why, even when I was far from the bubbles, I'd just start drowning, but it'd always leave the moment I flame Dash'd away. Hadn't yet realized that was because I was yanking my golem along.

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

• Fixed a bug where the user interface for The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds Altars could re-appear after you had selected an option.
  • Fixed a bug where Helmet Enchantments that provided modifiers to Mark Duration could still be obtained.

It's a bit of a good feeling to see bugs one reported actually get conclusion in the patch notes.

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

• Lilly Roth no longer reminds you that time and tide wait for no man when saying goodbye to her in a hideout.

This feels a bit like a nerf, however. I was so getting used to her saying that every. Single. Time.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
breh my fucken watchstones (and their SEXTANTS!!!!!!) got robbed
27 go ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info