[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"

This is an interesting attack which I will respond in detail later.
However in no way shape or form ghazzy's version is tankier than mine even with that mirror helm ^^
His endgame version does way more dmg(I don't think pob ever works properly, I don't trust it I don't recommend it and I will never use it) because he has a mirror tier helmet ^^
Thats why. Ghazzy has a +3 level helmet I have a +2 level duration tag on my fleshcraft + I have level 5 minion dmg which gives me another +1 that makes our skellies the same level. Someone has to learn how to calculate and learn how to compare stuff ^^
I already listed accomplishments of my build which includes things as double turbo feared and 600 auls carry. I just want you to compare that with life on block shield version of ghazzy's build and let them do the same content :)
Again I will respond in more detail to this weak attempt at smearing my build, I will see you later :)

My intentions weren't to attack your build or try to bring you down. Your build is good, it's a classic skeletal mage with some minor modifications.
However, I think it's extremely dishonest to try and subscribe misinformation about a different build creators version of the same build to boast about your own version.

I never said that Ghazzys medium budget life version was tankier.
I said that it had ~20% more dps than your version but less armour, less chaos res and no block cap. That's mostly because his medium budget version costs about a third of the price of your version so he can't fit everything you've capped. What I did say is that if he did some minor changes to the build like adding Aegis Aurora, getting level 100 and getting things like Divergent Bone Offering his build would have roughly the same defensive profile as yours.

EDIT: This is actually false, when I first checked your build I forgot to check chill on enemy so Hypothermia didn't work. I didn't have projectiles pass through Firewall either, never seen anyone use it. Your build actually does 19.8 million dps so it does abit more damage than his medium budget version.

That's what I mean by your builds being basicaly the same thing. If we're going to be honest here, almost all Mage builds are the same. 99.9% of all skelly mage builds are block capped ES hybrid or pure ES builds with Flesh Crafter and Aegis Aurora. It's hard to stand out with a mage build, no one is really building them differently. It's only minor changes overall.

I do believe Ghazzy's mirror tier CI version is naturally more tanky than yours though due to the insane ES pool he has aswell as Mageblood. But you do run Molten Shell so it's hard to compare them.

No, he doesn't do way more damage only because he has a mirror tier helm.
He does way more damage than you because he stacks WAY more modifiers all over his build. It's not just the helm. If you added his Mirror Helm to your own build your dps would go up to 35 million dps. Sure, it's a big increase but still only a fourth of Ghazzy's build.

Your build with Mirror Helm: https://pastebin.com/r26DX2J3
You just use far fewer modifiers than his build. He has 12 point Endgame clusters, he has brittle on his own boots to grant 5% base crit(You might have on your AG but Brittle doesn't work on AG so I didn't include it). All these modifiers causes his Shocks to scale up to 40% et.c. It all adds up really fast.

And I'm sorry, but I don't think the argument: "PoB doesn't know how to do math" works. You may think what you want, but it's not only the numbers that confirm how much damage his build does. He literally records his Sirus kill speed and divide Siruses max HP with how long it takes to confirm that the PoB dps is correct. PoB just uses math and Algorithms. It uses datamined information for the base damage, base attack and base crit for abilities et.c.
After that it's only math. If any DPS numbers are wrong in the end, it's because the modifiers are wrong. Saying that: "You don't think PoB is correct" is just based on a feeling. Give a reason why PoB would show fake numbers other than what you "think".

Yeah I missed that you had a +2 Fleshcrafter. Since you said that you could make a 20 ex build stronger than Ghazzy's mirror tier build I assumed your build was budget friendly and didn't run a +2 Fleshcrafter(30 ex btw).
So yeah, you do more dps than Ghazzy's lower budget builds since you've spent hundreds of more exalted orbs than him. +2 Fleshcrafter is better than 7-link helm, there's no denying that.

Why would you compare a medium budget 35 ex version of a build to your 150 ex version of the same build? Seems awfully dishonest doesn't it?

Again, I'm not attacking your build. It's good for what it does. But I think it's kinda dirty to spread misinformation about other peoples builds trying to bring them down when you think PoB is a conspiracy that uses fake numbers.
how are skeletons getting chaos res for that chestpiece to work ?
"
allfree wrote:
how are skeletons getting chaos res for that chestpiece to work ?

You dont have to get chaos res, they naturally have energy shield and blessed rebirth makes them invulnerable for 4 seconds after spawn.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"

This is an interesting attack which I will respond in detail later.
However in no way shape or form ghazzy's version is tankier than mine even with that mirror helm ^^
His endgame version does way more dmg(I don't think pob ever works properly, I don't trust it I don't recommend it and I will never use it) because he has a mirror tier helmet ^^
Thats why. Ghazzy has a +3 level helmet I have a +2 level duration tag on my fleshcraft + I have level 5 minion dmg which gives me another +1 that makes our skellies the same level. Someone has to learn how to calculate and learn how to compare stuff ^^
I already listed accomplishments of my build which includes things as double turbo feared and 600 auls carry. I just want you to compare that with life on block shield version of ghazzy's build and let them do the same content :)
Again I will respond in more detail to this weak attempt at smearing my build, I will see you later :)

My intentions weren't to attack your build or try to bring you down. Your build is good, it's a classic skeletal mage with some minor modifications.
However, I think it's extremely dishonest to try and subscribe misinformation about a different build creators version of the same build to boast about your own version.

I never said that Ghazzys medium budget life version was tankier.
I said that it had ~20% more dps than your version but less armour, less chaos res and no block cap. That's mostly because his medium budget version costs about a third of the price of your version so he can't fit everything you've capped. What I did say is that if he did some minor changes to the build like adding Aegis Aurora, getting level 100 and getting things like Divergent Bone Offering his build would have roughly the same defensive profile as yours.

EDIT: This is actually false, when I first checked your build I forgot to check chill on enemy so Hypothermia didn't work. I didn't have projectiles pass through Firewall either, never seen anyone use it. Your build actually does 19.8 million dps so it does abit more damage than his medium budget version.

That's what I mean by your builds being basicaly the same thing. If we're going to be honest here, almost all Mage builds are the same. 99.9% of all skelly mage builds are block capped ES hybrid or pure ES builds with Flesh Crafter and Aegis Aurora. It's hard to stand out with a mage build, no one is really building them differently. It's only minor changes overall.

I do believe Ghazzy's mirror tier CI version is naturally more tanky than yours though due to the insane ES pool he has aswell as Mageblood. But you do run Molten Shell so it's hard to compare them.

No, he doesn't do way more damage only because he has a mirror tier helm.
He does way more damage than you because he stacks WAY more modifiers all over his build. It's not just the helm. If you added his Mirror Helm to your own build your dps would go up to 35 million dps. Sure, it's a big increase but still only a fourth of Ghazzy's build.

Your build with Mirror Helm: https://pastebin.com/r26DX2J3
You just use far fewer modifiers than his build. He has 12 point Endgame clusters, he has brittle on his own boots to grant 5% base crit(You might have on your AG but Brittle doesn't work on AG so I didn't include it). All these modifiers causes his Shocks to scale up to 40% et.c. It all adds up really fast.

And I'm sorry, but I don't think the argument: "PoB doesn't know how to do math" works. You may think what you want, but it's not only the numbers that confirm how much damage his build does. He literally records his Sirus kill speed and divide Siruses max HP with how long it takes to confirm that the PoB dps is correct. PoB just uses math and Algorithms. It uses datamined information for the base damage, base attack and base crit for abilities et.c.
After that it's only math. If any DPS numbers are wrong in the end, it's because the modifiers are wrong. Saying that: "You don't think PoB is correct" is just based on a feeling. Give a reason why PoB would show fake numbers other than what you "think".

Yeah I missed that you had a +2 Fleshcrafter. Since you said that you could make a 20 ex build stronger than Ghazzy's mirror tier build I assumed your build was budget friendly and didn't run a +2 Fleshcrafter(30 ex btw).
So yeah, you do more dps than Ghazzy's lower budget builds since you've spent hundreds of more exalted orbs than him. +2 Fleshcrafter is better than 7-link helm, there's no denying that.

Why would you compare a medium budget 35 ex version of a build to your 150 ex version of the same build? Seems awfully dishonest doesn't it?

Again, I'm not attacking your build. It's good for what it does. But I think it's kinda dirty to spread misinformation about other peoples builds trying to bring them down when you think PoB is a conspiracy that uses fake numbers.

How is it dishonest when my version works just as I advertised without the +2 +4 corruptions?
I don't get the hate towards my guide either... I have the knowledge and experience of the years of completing poe and have some guidance to offer to the community yet I get this type of posts? "you made a skelly build? ha ha"
There are some players that are incredibly rude towards people that are trying. I don't get them at all.

One more thing about false advertisement, I absolutely hate false advertisements and people who do those types of advertisements. When I was talking mine being tankier than ghazzy's build I was talking about ghazzy's life version with life % gain on hit version. Which I think the weakest version of skellies. It has really low defensive stats and I dont like it. And why would I try to bring ghazzy's version down while he is being the only streamer I respect and follow? I like him, I like his stream and youtube videos. When I make a comparison I would like my version to be better than his life version since I see him as one of the best summoners out there, that's why I compare mine to his so it would have some credibility. Also everyone can see that the 7 link helm would have more dps than 6 link fleshcrafter, it is obvious. You dont have to point that out. I made this build on one principle I play this game with, if you are dead you cant deal damage. So a summoner has to have great layers of defences in order to be playable in my eyes. Like other builds I have done throughout the years.

I dont want this thread to be flagged by ggg and I dont want it turn into a discussion thread, it is not the place.
Day 1 - Results.

It was... hard. Frigging rares now are sometimes harder than Pinnacle bosses.

0 ex. Two average drops for 14c and 9c.
Oshabi gave me free 5link craft so bought a fleshcrafter.

Got a medium cluster for 10c and spammed alts for Blessed Rebirth - much better with it.

Got 12 Hoarder cards for 6c each and exchanged this exalt for a Dead Reckoning. I hope price wont drop below 72c tomorrow...

Plans for tomorrow:
Get a GMP (need an alch and I'm broke now ^^)
Get rid of Absolution (useless now)
Find a lot of chromes, fuses, jewellers, manage links, it's a mess for now
Hope and pray for an Aegis ^^
Last edited by Ksakep on May 14, 2022, 6:37:56 PM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Day 1 - Results.

It was... hard. Frigging rares now are sometimes harder than Pinnacle bosses.

0 ex. Two average drops for 14c and 9c.
Oshabi gave me free 5link craft so bought a fleshcrafter.

Got a medium cluster for 10c and spammed alts for Blessed Rebirth - much better with it.

Got 12 Hoarder cards for 6c each and exchanged this exalt for a Dead Reckoning. I hope price wont drop below 72c tomorrow...

Plans for tomorrow:
Get a GMP (need an alch and I'm broke now ^^)
Get rid of Absolution (useless now)
Find a lot of chromes, fuses, jewellers, manage links, it's a mess for now
Hope and pray for an Aegis ^^

I would use volley instead of critical damage.
I got my jewel and freshcrafter too, league is going decent for now, next is aegis aurora.
Day 2 - Results.

Kirac, you're the best! Offered me a t10 putrid cloister, which dropped me 3 stacked decks - which gave my a Brother's Stash, so +5ex. Got an Aegis with good rolls immediately.

Updates:

Tried t14 corrupted rare Strand with Beyond mod - well, no deaths but a lot of unique beyond bosses is hard. Also rares are very scary and can delete you in a second.

Still 0 exalted drops. Sadness.

Plans to day 3 - Uber Lab for Offering effect, Trigger wand for Offering and finally get some decent block chance.
Last edited by Ksakep on May 15, 2022, 4:46:36 PM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Day 2 - Results.

Kirac, you're the best! Offered me a t10 putrid cloister, which dropped me 3 stacked decks - which gave my a Brother's Stash, so +5ex. Got an Aegis with good rolls immediately.
Spoiler

Updates:

Tried t14 corrupted rare Strand with Beyond mod - well, no deaths but a lot of unique beyond bosses is hard. Also rares are very scary and can delete you in a second.

Still 0 exalted drops. Sadness.

Plans to day 3 - Uber Lab for Offering effect, Trigger wand for Offering and finally get some decent block chance.

Nice drop bro!

Iv'e got lucky enough to spot this ring on the trade for 15c, wich fits already into my endgame
Day 4 - Results.

Oshabi, you're the MVP!

Gave me an Ersi fight with Sacred Blossom (55c), belt (50c), fracture craft (~2ex for sale).

And next grove gave me free 6-link. Best. Girl. Ever.

Crafted a +2 wand without open suffix. Welp. 4th attempt, so seems still lucky here.

1 ex dropped since league start.

Plans for Day 5 - Craft a wand. Maybe.
Having super fun with your build. Not sure how to reach block cap though.
https://poe.ninja/pob/6vZ
Last edited by Sparowes on May 18, 2022, 3:34:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info