404 Chris Not Found

https://www.pathofexile.com/contactchris is a 404 that you get linked to if you go to PM Chris. (I think it used to encourage you to email support@grindinggear.com if you needed help?) In any event, Chris is still posting on the forum, his posts & account page still display a PM button, and even if sending everyone his way isn’t reasonable it’d be nice to have it handled more gracefully.

As an aside… where is the Pet Tax page? :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2022, 4:52:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've set up a redirect to /support for that now.

Spoiler
No page for it (yet) but here's my pet tax.

Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
Spoiler
No page for it (yet) but here's my pet tax.

❤️
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Didn't sarno used to be a valued poster? You look awfully familiar, like i see you absolutely everywhere on the forum
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Yes, he was. He isn't anymore.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
did chris still use chris@ email? Did the company install spam mail filter or hire people to read email for him anyway?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

I was once a Valued Poster; all it meant was a fancy forum border and custom signature options, a private forum nobody used much, and having Support ride my ass about my Ps & Qs.

I asked to be removed from the program. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

I was once a Valued Poster; all it meant was a fancy forum border and custom signature options, a private forum nobody used much, and having Support ride my ass about my Ps & Qs.

They should hired Valued Poster instead....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

Heh. I was also a volunteer forum mod, before GGG added Support. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

They wouldn't be able to pay me enough to deal with this forum.

~A Former Valued Poster
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info