Art, Areas, and Effects Feedback Forum

So, we have sexy Maramoa, we have lightning mages with "boobs hang out from everywhere (c)", but can't have sexy main character? It's strange.

Btw, Nessa is pretty ok :-)
Sorry for my bad English.
You'll probably love this game then.

Btw we do know the characters textures need to be improved (except for the shadow. Hes new)
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Russell wrote:

NO! BOOBZ IS TOO SMALL! :-D

Seriously, no need to exaggerate. You know nobody want THIS.

I just want to point that we already have very-cool-pop-culture-masculine main character - Marauder, but don't have similar very-feminine one. Very feminine, not in this oversized-fetish-way, but more like maramoa or lightning mages. To make some parity.
Sorry for my bad English.
I like the lesbo and the weirdo better >_< Not long ago marauder used to look a bit retarded which was cool, idk why they changed it.
✠ ✠
"
sarumanboroda wrote:

I just want to point that we already have very-cool-pop-culture-masculine main character - Marauder, but don't have similar very-feminine one.

So true.

Marauder = full masculine bodybuilder
Duelist = modern cool sixpack man
Shadow = badboy
Ranger = lesbian-like masculine female

Witch = first year country college sorority girl.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
Russell wrote:

[Tits]
[...]

What is the name of this game?
I like the characters lovely eyes.

Edit:
Nevermind, its Dragon's Crown.
I am off to play a bit...

Edith:
Fuck, it needs yet to be released.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 4, 2013, 5:03:47 AM
characters are ok. only the es armors look lame, i want a cool wizards robe not this strange vaal regalia. but the new helmets are mostly awsome, so i think ill be happy someday with my vaal regalia ;)
probably already been said but Male/Female versions of all classes would be cool.

Probably not possible but it'd be sweet if you guys could make certain otherwordly creatures come out of the walls like you do with zombies rising from the earth. Would be good for scary atmosphere (enter an empty room and then stuff starts coming out of the walls).
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
Dont know if this has been posted before, but why on earth are there no microtransactions for colored town portals? Just imagine opening red/green/purple portals :D

hi,
i'm pretty much 99% positive that the major amount of desyncs i suffer are because of the rotating effects that are on npc's and on npc totems.
can there be an ability to turn off the rotating effects in settings ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info