PoE Who is waiting for the game?

Yeah! high five!
waiting everyday for the beta invite timer to pop up my name, but nope XD
being a poor college student i cant spare 10 buck atm or i would totally give it to GGG
Yes. Meanwhile my name is on the waiting list(Hopefully)I will just play Diablo III
What you guys can do is either, see if any good soul posted anything in the Beta Invite section(http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/52), that includes giveaway competitions. Or look at other gaming news sites and forums(reddit, 4chan, youtube etc. etc.) for key give aways(with or without competitions).

Recently another 1000 keys were give out to incgamers.
Sweeping Maid
Yes I checked recently and there didn't seem to be anything new. I will be sure to keep on checking though.
Hi guys - new poster, just joined - I keep reading about an impending "Beta Wipe" when it goes to Open Beta.

Is it a big deal to get all your progress wiped and start over? Think I should wait for Open Beta or go ahead and get my feet wet?
i need a key already!
I was waiting for the key forever, got tired of seeing ppl with 0 posts getting beta keys so i bought my way in ;P

One quick transaction later and now im joying in the land of Wraeclast. My recommendation is just to purchase the $10 pack - fastest and most painless way to get a key ;)
\m/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info