PoE Who is waiting for the game?

I was never into games like Diablo III or simply games from the upper view. Once I saw Path of Exile. My opinion changed completely. The graphics are so nice, amazing for a free game.

Who else is waiting for the game and the key giveaway? :D
I'm also waiting for a Beta key, so far I'm not having much luck finding one :(
Indeed it is a long way to wait for a key. I also heard the more you post on the forum the better your chances are, and also staying online matters too. I am not as sure for it to be that random but the makers will want players who didn't forget about the game I suppose.

Anyway good luck to you in obtaining the key :P
"
hujman15 wrote:
I was never into games like Diablo III or simply games from the upper view. Once I saw Path of Exile. My opinion changed completely. The graphics are so nice, amazing for a free game.

Who else is waiting for the game and the key giveaway? :D

Same here, i was in open betaweekend, it was really nice (but, sadly, i had only 40 minutes in).

AND my f5 key is broken (too much refreshing my inbox to see "1 new mail" with a beta key).
[Sorry about my bad English]
Last edited by janock on May 16, 2012, 1:35:55 PM
Yeah. I wish I had a key. It's all the big hype now. Yes I will try my best to stay online as long as possible to eventually get a beta key. It will be hard considering thousands of other players which might be picked at random. :P
sadly i am waiting...
im just starting to get back on my feet again since the economy crash so don't have the 10$ to spare. :'(

i might in about 2 months... but hopefully by then this is in OB. :)
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Yes I can't spare $10 either bought a few games on steam before finding this game. Although I can't wait for this game to come out.
As far as i know, it will be open beta from this june or july.
That's great my Birthday is in June :D Best present ever.
Same here, my birthday in in June too :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info