Effects Feedback Thread (Spells ,Waterfalls ,Falling leaves ect.)

"
Enger wrote:
Hi,

Rare issue:
My eyes are burning after playing for several hours with Arc Lightning(same with other lightning skills) character, same case when I'm playing a character with Immortal Call in CodT(skill is cast much more often then usual). It is so serious that playing any character with any of these skills is impossible to me. Say want you want but Immortal Call in CodT is still OP to me, so that's kinda serious problem.

Never had issues like that with any other game or other skill in PoE and I play a lot. I even went to a doctor to learn about - I have perfect sight.

I thought that it might be contrast issue - so I played with display setting but that didn't help. I also tried f.lux, that didn't helped either.

So GGG, please add alternate skill effect to buy for IC, personally I would pay just for it up to 50$, its such an issue to me. Alt skill effects for lightning spells would be cool too.

Regards

Hey I had the same sort of issues for a long time until I got this program flux, it just makes your monitor warmer (color not temperature hehe) throughout the day so your eyes won't get strained. It helped me a ton and who knows it might help you too! :3

Here's a link:
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

i love HoN
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I think the projectiles from Firestorm should explode with sharper "pop" sounds rather than the current soft "plops". As it is, it sounds like the projectiles are splashing and should leave burning ground, making it a constant disappointment that they don't.
a3
Last edited by quad26 on Dec 6, 2019, 9:12:00 PM
I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I would like to see an alternate skill effect for Whirling Blades, such as an animation/effect that better illustrates the way the skill hits multiple targets or at least a different color.
While it doesn't necessarily fit the skill theme, an iaijutsu style blade lunge kind of animation would be really cool. Preferably in a warm color like red or orange to counterpart the green whirling blades animation.
Last edited by Iorthol on Jan 24, 2016, 6:04:45 PM
The degen cold patches for the "Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill" race were nearly invisible on lighter tilesets and impossible to see if any smoke or piles of item tags, etc. were overlapping them.
I was under the effect of two shrines at the same time, and the icons overlapped above my head, it looked awful.
Could you PLEASE optimize the graphics for Icestorm to be less GPU intense? I absolutely love my Whispering Ice, but my friends with less powerful video cards are not thrilled to party with me because my Icestorms lag them. :(
Sire of Shards and perandus weapon MTX cause a ton of graphics lag. I have a gtx980 and 16 gig ram on system, and when using that combination the game acts like there are huge lag issues / spikes. I think it's cause it creates a super long trail of effect, Often times when the issue happens, the whole screen locks up, and then when it unfreezes the perandus effect is half a screen away and rushes to catch up to the staff again.

Quarts Infusion does not have a buff indicator(character does not appear transparent) when you have 3 Pacifism Gems(-3 to Frenzy charges, ie max frenzy charges at 0). You can still walk through enemies, but there is no icon or transparent character to indicate this, maybe add one or let the character appear transparent like when the buff is triggered on kill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info