3.18 Boss Killer Absolution Necromancer Build Guide with Video Guide Updated with Skelly Mages

Hi!

So, how does absolution work? I'm familiar with necromancer builds but I wanted to try something new this league, I'm currently sitting on a chaos animate weapon build at almost lvl 90 but I'm getting so tired of having to re-summon my weapons 24/7, even though it is insanely strong, it's really annoying.

I checked out Ghazzy's absolution minion build aswell but there seems to be a difference in gear.

Thanks! :)
Hello !

Thanks for the build, it works perfectly well on Xbox and it's cheap.

I added Summon Phantasm for Empower (expensive yet) and I really like
Heya!

first of all, thanks for the guide! I like the build quite a lot.

I have a question though, regarding what to slot into the trigger wand.
You're suggesting that Wave to add exposure, right?
While maybe not perfect, I currently run with the following 3 gems: Conductivity, Vaal Summon Skeleton + Feeding Frenzy Support

I have a few problems with the exposure, and I'll list them:

- Wave needs to hit
- exposure lasts only 4 seconds every 8 seconds cooldown
- exposure only increases damage from myself and the absolution minions

compared to the skeletons:

- aggressively searching mobs to hit
- lasts long, even feeding frenzy lasts more than 8 seconds
- damage increase hits every minion, but not myself.
(- vaal skill gives nice boss damage, maybe)

I haven't calculated the exact numbers so I'm not sure what is more viable (and I probably won't do the math because that's such a hassle)

Anyway, please let me know what your thoughts on this is.

edit: got the Eater implicit to inflict exposure on my gloves, so that solves my question by default.
Last edited by impy2405 on Feb 28, 2022, 6:28:21 PM
"
Hi!

So, how does absolution work? I'm familiar with necromancer builds but I wanted to try something new this league, I'm currently sitting on a chaos animate weapon build at almost lvl 90 but I'm getting so tired of having to re-summon my weapons 24/7, even though it is insanely strong, it's really annoying.

I checked out Ghazzy's absolution minion build aswell but there seems to be a difference in gear.

Thanks! :)

Yes, my absolution build doesn't use prototype, because I use Skelly Mages for clearing. It was some trial and error however this seems a very solid option overall!
So the exposure was prior to going fleshcrafter, I have updated for 3.18 so it gets the crazy clear speed and insane damage.

"
impy2405 wrote:
Heya!

first of all, thanks for the guide! I like the build quite a lot.

I have a question though, regarding what to slot into the trigger wand.
You're suggesting that Wave to add exposure, right?
While maybe not perfect, I currently run with the following 3 gems: Conductivity, Vaal Summon Skeleton + Feeding Frenzy Support

I have a few problems with the exposure, and I'll list them:

- Wave needs to hit
- exposure lasts only 4 seconds every 8 seconds cooldown
- exposure only increases damage from myself and the absolution minions

compared to the skeletons:

- aggressively searching mobs to hit
- lasts long, even feeding frenzy lasts more than 8 seconds
- damage increase hits every minion, but not myself.
(- vaal skill gives nice boss damage, maybe)

I haven't calculated the exact numbers so I'm not sure what is more viable (and I probably won't do the math because that's such a hassle)

Anyway, please let me know what your thoughts on this is.

edit: got the Eater implicit to inflict exposure on my gloves, so that solves my question by default.
"
RiceExploder wrote:
Anyone know what to get as potions? Im running some 1 life and 2 speed and the rest is just defense, but Im sure im doing it wrong LOL

Eventually you want to focus on damage or defenses, it's really your call! You want to be tanki boi go for it you want insane damage that works too, hopefully the sample setup in the new gearing will help give you an idea of what I was running!
Hi the past bin dose not work i get a 502 error dont know it it's mine that is droken or if the link is broken
pob code 503 not working, why ?
"
Cormus wrote:
pob code 503 not working, why ?

Not sure, try this https://pastebin.com/LmkqEt6R if that doesn't work then you need to make sure you have the community fork version of PoB which is the most current.
Hello! I'm trying out this build and it seems that I don't have enough mana to cast absolution. Can someone help me take a look at my POB and see which is the part that is the problem? Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/fvDspzMR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info