3.18 Boss Killer Absolution Necromancer Build Guide with Video Guide Updated with Skelly Mages

What part are you struggling with? I am always open to suggestions and think of how to do things differently.
Okay, i'm sorry if this sounds rude but, how is this a boss killer build?

I've been using your build for quite some time and all i can say is, it definitely does not kill bosses.

Tier 14 map bosses take like 5 minutes to defeat even with Absolution at level 26.

Am i doing something wrong or is this build not recommended for high tier maps?
no
Last edited by GoldenJanitor on Jul 5, 2022, 9:54:37 AM
I'm running this for 3.19.
Is there any major changes for the build in 3.19 or pretty same-y as 3.18?
All the gear is different essentially, I wouldn't recommend minions at this point, as for ascendancy you want to go scion now and go Necromancer, then either guardian for more tank or Raider for spell suppression, movement and phasing. As far as minion gear now, you want to get a +2 to all minion gems helmet, +1 to all minion gems wand, and shield. Then put absolution in your 6 link, should do more damage in theory with better gear but permeant minions will have a very hard time surviving.
Yeah so far it seems pretty crisp but once I get a little further it could be a bit clunky. I guess that's always how PoE goes. feels good until it doesn't.

Any notable gear changes?
I'm still currently running it as a Necromancer though so yeah could make it different.
basically gem level > All atm?
Yes, and you want to get the minion weapon and shield, with + 1 and minion damage etc. Basically whatever gear you don't need, dedicate to the minions for extra damage. Try to get as much damage as possible to make up for lose the extra two + gems from necromancer ascendancy. Luckily temporary minions are ok cause their life doesn't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info