3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hello !

recover life on kill or life gain on kill will affect us or not ?
can't find the answer on the web
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello !

It does work, go for it.
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello !

If mobs die to burn - yes, if mobs die to hit (explosion) - no. You should be fine if you're using deadly ailments, not sure otherwise.
"
Schejian wrote:
"
shizukun wrote:
how do you guys explode enemies really fast while running? any advise what I should upgrade first. Amulet will be replaced soon once enlighten is fully leveled. currently sitting at 0exalt and 30chaos so I need to plan what to upgrade first.

Once your DPS/Gear can handle it you want faster Explosions (less +Duration) for mapping.

Atm you got super slow explosions (+0,24s from Ashes, +0,23s from Quality, +0,22s from Malevolence).

Which is great for Boss DPS..but totally blows if you want to map.

Having to wait at least 1,6seconds for every single trashpack is borderline unplayable, unfortunatley.

If you switch out Malvolence and use a lvl21 0-Quality EA, you'd be down to 1,23sec Explosions. That will already be a lot faster.

If your DPS Can handle it you could also Try out Divergent EA (comes build in with -40%Duration). [But it will totally wreck your single target DPS]

"The Gull" and Shrines Nodes also Boost mapping speed by a lot.

Thank you for the advise, will look into it.
"
shadowjj wrote:

Very good build, 10/10

Amazing gear... and well done on the 40/40!
What's the best way to roll for double influence mods on a redeemer helm for the ignite elevation?

edit: turns out spamming harvest is the best way
Last edited by boonobosMike on Mar 4, 2022, 11:37:58 AM
Dou think if i can get boots with tailwind would it be worth it?
"
tiagoman wrote:

Tailwind will affect you only if YOU crit yourself and it does nothing for your totems. It's near useless same for elusive.
"
boonobosMike wrote:
"
tiagoman wrote:

Tailwind will affect you only if YOU crit yourself and it does nothing for your totems. It's near useless same for elusive.

ohhhh ty!
I almost dropped from my chair when I got mageblood from gwennen.
Is headhunter a better belt for this build? I'm thinking of selling it and buy HH so I can upgrade my gears

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info