3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
ap0y wrote:
hello guys, is the Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance ilvl 85? saw it on craftofexile. why am i seeing ilvl 83 crown with with that mod? thanks

Is it double influence? Awakener's orb then.
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
ap0y wrote:
hello guys, is the Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance ilvl 85? saw it on craftofexile. why am i seeing ilvl 83 crown with with that mod? thanks

yes. i'm trying to look for ilvl 85 crown but all i see is double influence already
"
ap0y wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
ap0y wrote:

yes. i'm trying to look for ilvl 85 crown but all i see is double influence already

As i said, its through awakener's orb. For example - i had 83ilvl crown, made it into redeemer influence, rolled it untill i hit elevated burning damage/chance to ignite for "(10–15)% chance to Ignite. Ignites you inflict deal Damage (10–15)% faster", then took some random 85ilvl warlord helm, rolled it into elevated -12% fire res, then used awakener's orb on them and result was this.

Edit. Its still 83lvl btw.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 3, 2022, 4:01:22 PM
What was the process, exactly?

Right click awakeners, left click redeemer helm, left click on blizzard crown?

And then again for warlord helm? It's not clear how the blizzard crown will retain the redeemer enchant that you rolled once you apply the awakeners from warlord?

Also, I don't think my ignite chance is great at 10%. I'm struggling with what to improve next.

"
solomanstone wrote:
What was the process, exactly?

Right click awakeners, left click redeemer helm, left click on blizzard crown?

And then again for warlord helm? It's not clear how the blizzard crown will retain the redeemer enchant that you rolled once you apply the awakeners from warlord?

Also, I don't think my ignite chance is great at 10%. I'm struggling with what to improve next.

Awakener's orb requires you to already have two influenced items. To get an influenced Blizzard Crown, use a Warlord's/Redeemer's Exalted Orb, then roll until you get the mod you want.

The Shaper of Flames ascendancy gives 100% ignite chance, so that shouldn't be an issue.
I was referring to the process he'd outlined, though. For your process, you use both a warlord *and* a redeemer exalt, one after another?

Or just one?

Because from his description, it sounds like the two mods are from both warlord and redeemer separately.
"
solomanstone wrote:
I was referring to the process he'd outlined, though. For your process, you use both a warlord *and* a redeemer exalt, one after another?

Or just one?

Because from his description, it sounds like the two mods are from both warlord and redeemer separately.

Just google awakeners orb? I used redeemer's ex on my crown so it became redeemer influenced, then combined it with warlord influenced helm through awakener's orb. And result was crown with 1 influenced mod from crown and 1 influenced mod from helm with warlord influence.

Very good build, 10/10
how do you guys explode enemies really fast while running? any advise what I should upgrade first. Amulet will be replaced soon once enlighten is fully leveled. currently sitting at 0exalt and 30chaos so I need to plan what to upgrade first.
"
shizukun wrote:
how do you guys explode enemies really fast while running? any advise what I should upgrade first. Amulet will be replaced soon once enlighten is fully leveled. currently sitting at 0exalt and 30chaos so I need to plan what to upgrade first.

Once your DPS/Gear can handle it you want faster Explosions (less +Duration) for mapping.

Atm you got super slow explosions (+0,24s from Ashes, +0,23s from Quality, +0,22s from Malevolence).

Which is great for Boss DPS..but totally blows if you want to map.

Having to wait at least 1,6seconds for every single trashpack is borderline unplayable, unfortunatley.

If you switch out Malvolence and use a lvl21 0-Quality EA, you'd be down to 1,23sec Explosions. That will already be a lot faster.

If your DPS Can handle it you could also Try out Divergent EA (comes build in with -40%Duration). [But it will totally wreck your single target DPS]

"The Gull" and Shrines Nodes also Boost mapping speed by a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info