[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

I may have missed this but has the POB for 3.17 been posted yet? Thanks.
Not yet. I'm thinking of using Relica Ferral's Fur as the main body 6L
// Update - 05.02.22
- Updated the passive skill tree progression in order to fit the 3.17 changes.
- Updated the Path of Building pastebin (including the passive skill tree progression).
- Updated the cluster jewel section. It now contains a screenshot which shows how the skill tree should look like if you have acquired one or more cluster jewels.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 3:28:24 AM
"
mlecule wrote:

You can find the 3.17 PoB Pastebin here.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 3:38:23 AM
"
Roulce wrote:
Not yet. I'm thinking of using Relica Ferral's Fur as the main body 6L

Replica Farrul's Fur might be an option, yes, but you won't be able to use Ghost Dance then which provides quite some defense.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 3:40:49 AM
"
fezz8386 wrote:
"
mlecule wrote:

You can find the 3.17 PoB Pastebin here.

Thank you.
Why would using Ferrul's Rep lose Ghost Dance? Also your PoB skips ghost dance entirely so would that matter?
"
Roulce wrote:
Why would using Ferrul's Rep lose Ghost Dance? Also your PoB skips ghost dance entirely so would that matter?

'Ghost Dance' is only really beneficial, if you have Energy Shield (ES) due to the following effect: "When Hit, lose a Ghost Shroud and Recover Energy Shield equal to 5% of your Evasion Rating". If you use Replica Farrul's Fur, you won't have Energy Shield because it's an Armour/Evasion base and the build doesn't provide any ES by default.

'Ghost Dance' is not included in the default PoB because if you pick it or not is highly dependent on having 1) '‘Gain #% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield' craft on your body armour and 2) Grace as an aura (check the endgame milestones of the guide). But you can see both nodes picked in the optional tree called "18 - item dependent nodes - Ghost Dance / Magebane")

By the way: If you are just fine with the damage reduction bonus of 'Ghost Dance', Replica Farrul's Fur is totally okay ;).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 10:30:44 AM
Update - 05.02.2022
- Appearantly, flask names have change in 3.17. Therefore, I just listed the types of flasks needed and linked them to the trade site in order to see the modifiers (so that new players aren't confused).
Update - 05.02.2022
- Updated the 'endgame amulet' section due to the fact that +1 Chaos Skills Gems can't roll on influenced amulets anymore, BUT you can now get both Chaos DoT Multi and +1 Chaos Skills Gems on non-influenced amulets (which is neat).
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 5, 2022, 3:55:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info