[3.24] fezz's Toxic Rain Champion - Step-by-Step PoE Build Guide for Beginners & Casuals

Great guide, I was thinking about playing TR this league, and this offers both detail as well as a "shortcut" PoB.
I love that I can comforably link this to more beginner-level friends without worrying about the guide being too hard to follow.

One note though: in the checklist guide, Act 10, crafting the early-endgame bow: It says to find a Thicket Bow, but the actual crafting checklist talks about Royal/Grove Bow. Copy-Paste error from the leveling bow section?
"
Treep42 wrote:
Great guide, I was thinking about playing TR this league, and this offers both detail as well as a "shortcut" PoB.
I love that I can comforably link this to more beginner-level friends without worrying about the guide being too hard to follow.

One note though: in the checklist guide, Act 10, crafting the early-endgame bow: It says to find a Thicket Bow, but the actual crafting checklist talks about Royal/Grove Bow. Copy-Paste error from the leveling bow section?

Thanks.

Regarding PoB: Once the new PoB version is out, there will also be an updated one (which contains a super condensed version of the checklist), so keep an eye on it :)

Regarding the Thicket Bow: Yes, copy-pase error, I fixed it. Thanks for being so attentive!
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:17:47 PM
bro also couldn't see but why you didn't use quill rain ? If now worth what are the alternatives for bow ?
"
Osbury wrote:
bro also couldn't see but why you didn't use quill rain ? If now worth what are the alternatives for bow ?

It's a league starter. Therefore you won't have any items available ;) If you find a Quill Rain bow in the early part of the campaign, use it, of course.

In term of bow recommendation check out the guide. You will get explicit information on how to easily craft your bow for the main part of the campaign as well as the bow for early, mid and late endgame.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:42:50 PM
// Update - 02.02.22
- Added an Atlas skill tree which focuses on bonuses regarding the build's endgame milestones, namely Essences, Delirium, Harvest, Betrayal and Conquerors.
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:21:12 PM
// Update - 03.02.22
- Updated the Atlas skill tree to provide more Atlas progression related bonuses
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:43:03 PM
This is by far the most informative and broken down guide I have ever seen. I am a long time player (started back on Prophecy league) so this isn't something I would need anymore, but if I found something like this back in that time I would have lived by it.
Last edited by Drewndaberetta1 on Feb 3, 2022, 10:48:33 AM
I reached delve 800+ with a TR PathFinder few leagues ago, it will be awesome with this tanky build :)
I'm just a bit worried about the TR nerf, strong and very expensive items will be required to deal as much dps as before, not sure I can afford it. Thanks for the detailed guide.
"
This is by far the most informative and broken down guide I have ever seen. I am a long time player (started back on Prophecy league) so this isn't something I would need anymore, but if I found something like this back in that time I would have lived by it.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Appreciate it!
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:43:16 PM
"
Xandharba wrote:
I reached delve 800+ with a TR PathFinder few leagues ago, it will be awesome with this tanky build :)
I'm just a bit worried about the TR nerf, strong and very expensive items will be required to deal as much dps as before, not sure I can afford it. Thanks for the detailed guide.

Yes, TR was nerfed, but according to the PoB it still reaches 3M Sirus DPS with very low investment. That combined with 8k EHP, ~30k evasion, 25k armour, 100% spell suppression, 75% Chaos res, 7k shield from Molten Shell is a hell of a good basis to do all content ;)]
Last edited by fezz8386 on Feb 3, 2022, 4:43:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info