[3.18] League Starter Bladefall Blade Blast Chieftain All Arounder with Video Build Guide Updated!

Good call wording matters, this is a good catch and will update the pob to include the changes soon.

"
Dokasha wrote:
Wouldn't The Annihilating Light not work with this build? Or am I missing something. Since we're not actually using an "elemental" skill.
Might be me missing something, but how does Hypothermia support work with Avatar of Fire?

Edit: Assuming it's skitterbots helping there, actually??
Last edited by Shuffle1001 on Feb 8, 2022, 5:56:38 AM
Correct so it is just a more damage multiplier

"
Shuffle1001 wrote:
Might be me missing something, but how does Hypothermia support work with Avatar of Fire?

Edit: Assuming it's skitterbots helping there, actually??
I'm unable to tell which mastery options you are selecting for life and fire in PoB, could you tell me which ones you are taking and if possible in which order. I am brand new to PoE so I'm in a bit over my head atm, thank you.
In path of building community fork it will show the leveling progression coupled with what is selected. https://pathofbuilding.community is the website to download the program. Then in the bottom left hand corner of the skill section the Tree's section will let you select the different ones. This way it gives you some hand holding!

"
Gambe0709 wrote:
I'm unable to tell which mastery options you are selecting for life and fire in PoB, could you tell me which ones you are taking and if possible in which order. I am brand new to PoE so I'm in a bit over my head atm, thank you.
Heyo, I league started this and I'm enjoying the build so far, I'm just wondering where do you get power/endurance charges from? I saw in the staff passive tree you pick up some nodes where you block, but how would you get the charges with the dual wield version?
"
Gumbises wrote:
Heyo, I league started this and I'm enjoying the build so far, I'm just wondering where do you get power/endurance charges from? I saw in the staff passive tree you pick up some nodes where you block, but how would you get the charges with the dual wield version?

You can get a neck anoint for disciple of unyielding node for endurance, then you can get the Disciple of the Forbidden nodes for power charges, or you can add in power charge on crit to blade fall setup.
hi thx for the build, so glad I chose this with all the extra rippyness this league. just curious where the endurance charges are coming from? cheers. edit* read comment above, thx.
Last edited by BRivendare on May 15, 2022, 2:06:21 PM
Anytime glad it's working well for you!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info