[3.18] League Starter Bladefall Blade Blast Chieftain All Arounder with Video Build Guide Updated!

Appreciate the feedback discord link is updated, and will update the PoB and correct once we get a PoB update or another change is needed.
Thank you for reviving a BFBB chieftain. This is a great starter. Tankiness and DPS comes in one pack. This build is not an amazingly fast mapper, but fast enough especially with HoA, and I just love it.

I loved the BFBB chieftain with a shield (max phys/spell block) but this one is so much better DPS-wise while keeping its tankiness (with +max res, 20% phys to fire mitigation, lots of armour, and regen).

This is a solid starter, going through the act was so easy with crappy gears. Thank you again and looking forward to seeing more updates.
Glad you are liking it! Hope it continues to work well for you, I will keep it updated!

"
imaikenta wrote:
Thank you for reviving a BFBB chieftain. This is a great starter. Tankiness and DPS comes in one pack. This build is not an amazingly fast mapper, but fast enough especially with HoA, and I just love it.

I loved the BFBB chieftain with a shield (max phys/spell block) but this one is so much better DPS-wise while keeping its tankiness (with +max res, 20% phys to fire mitigation, lots of armour, and regen).

This is a solid starter, going through the act was so easy with crappy gears. Thank you again and looking forward to seeing more updates.
Thank you for your quick reply. On the Unique section, you listed "melding of the flesh" which unfortunately works in the way that you still have to get other elemental resistances on your gears. It only works in the way that your maximum "cap" will be set to the highest res, but you don't get them capped unless you have all other res enough on your gears. Divine Flesh from Glorious Vanity might be a good option instead as usual.

Are you planning to continue making this build tankier/more dps?
So it's easily modifiable on the tanky and dps side of things, the goal was more to give it a solid shell which would be friendly towards someone unfamiliar with the skill and let gear kinda go from their. As the high investment items will put you in a really good dps/tanky situation either way. You can of course make it more one way or the other, this is kinda balancing around being universally good. This is also why their are all kind of aura swaps etc. As it allows a large amount of freedom while being consistently good. Then just adapt survivability or damage more to your playstyle.
Hi,

i just completed act 10 and i must say it was really hard to lvl with the "meele path" i changed it act 3 to the caster path but still was a very slow start.
Also this build is 90% Offcolor, and offmainstat focused on DEX. it was hard getting the dex req for the mainskills covered while acting. i hope that it will get more easier at mapping, otherwise i wasted 10h trying your build
3/10 acting
2/10 beginner friendly - you need alot of knowledge to get it working for you.
4/10 "cheap" medium investment is around 1-1,5 exalted as the martyr staff is at 70c currently (not linked)

keep on improving, youre good in PoB, but there are a few details like DEX coverage which you missed in your explanations.

cheers
I'm probably missing something simple but how do we generate endurance and power charges before picking up the staff passives?
Wouldn't The Annihilating Light not work with this build? Or am I missing something. Since we're not actually using an "elemental" skill.
I appreciate the feedback. I am sorry you had a poor experience with leveling, Dex pathing is close and Jewelry has the ability to get dex so I assumed, that would be common knowledge. That's my mistake and will add a dex section for further updates. The low investment version is the cheap version, which is all blues, that's why it's included. Medium is just that a medium amount of investment. 70 c for an Endgame weapon which will likely go down over time is a medium investment which is why it is labeled as such. I can also make a video of how to do basic crafting to get off color if that would help.

"
dkuhf333 wrote:
Hi,

i just completed act 10 and i must say it was really hard to lvl with the "meele path" i changed it act 3 to the caster path but still was a very slow start.
Also this build is 90% Offcolor, and offmainstat focused on DEX. it was hard getting the dex req for the mainskills covered while acting. i hope that it will get more easier at mapping, otherwise i wasted 10h trying your build
3/10 acting
2/10 beginner friendly - you need alot of knowledge to get it working for you.
4/10 "cheap" medium investment is around 1-1,5 exalted as the martyr staff is at 70c currently (not linked)

keep on improving, youre good in PoB, but there are a few details like DEX coverage which you missed in your explanations.

cheers
You have a few options, yo u can use Enduring cry, Disciple nodes (minimum charges and chance to gain) and you can use power charge on critical strike support with bladefall, spell cascade, and lifetap. Charges and investment don't have to start immediately it's 100% what you are comfortable with.

"
DorrigoTM wrote:
I'm probably missing something simple but how do we generate endurance and power charges before picking up the staff passives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info