Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

so far it looks like best leagu!! GZ GGG
hope for smooth start
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
Yeah sure, more "teasers" while ambitious people need the damn tree to set up a decent economic strategy.

Honestly, Im starting to get really pissed. You started to understand that we need our information earlier, hence the earlier patch notes. But u kinda didn't understand it REALLY, because the patch notes barely affected anything this time but the atlas passives do.

Aside from that, the communication part of you is SO bad - bug reports in the hundreds for still existing sound issues, ESPECIALLY affecting lootfilters and there is not even a single damn post like "yes, we are aware and we are working on it". I wrote you an email to support and I literally get the answer "sorry wr cannot answer to technical issues right now" and links to the forum which u have abandoned when it comes to technical problems. And no, don't u dare start saying this is my computer when literally on every stream I visit people have the same problems first appearing with 3.16.3.

This was the last supporter pack i've bought, because u just don't get it. Do your ingame changes, I accept way more in terms of nerfs than others but the fact you still don't get what people need to have a good league start is embarassing. And I only can vote with my wallet.

whats up with all this entitlement and demanding? don't like it then gtfo

These kinds of players are never happy, they have an unsatiated hunger for MORE and more.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Last edited by JackOfAllBacons on Feb 2, 2022, 11:44:08 PM
where is NEW BOW? IS IT POG OR 1C UNIQ?
Too be honest so far the eldritch mods seem pretty lame. Ailement immunity, max res , stun avoid all that stuff seems neat but nothing u want to give up awakend crafts for in endgame hope there is more that gives new and powerfull stuff
No life roll on that helmet? smh
"
Snowskeeper wrote:
No life roll on that helmet? smh

It has a life roll

smh
so pob update when ?
"
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
Yeah sure, more "teasers" while ambitious people need the damn tree to set up a decent economic strategy.

Honestly, Im starting to get really pissed. You started to understand that we need our information earlier, hence the earlier patch notes. But u kinda didn't understand it REALLY, because the patch notes barely affected anything this time but the atlas passives do.

Aside from that, the communication part of you is SO bad - bug reports in the hundreds for still existing sound issues, ESPECIALLY affecting lootfilters and there is not even a single damn post like "yes, we are aware and we are working on it". I wrote you an email to support and I literally get the answer "sorry wr cannot answer to technical issues right now" and links to the forum which u have abandoned when it comes to technical problems. And no, don't u dare start saying this is my computer when literally on every stream I visit people have the same problems first appearing with 3.16.3.

This was the last supporter pack i've bought, because u just don't get it. Do your ingame changes, I accept way more in terms of nerfs than others but the fact you still don't get what people need to have a good league start is embarassing. And I only can vote with my wallet.

whats up with all this entitlement and demanding? don't like it then gtfo

These kinds of players are never happy, they have an unsatiated hunger for MORE and more.

Didn't Zana warn us about our greed for more and more? Seems these people made it out of the Atlas and even out of Wraeclast. Wait until they burn Earth down to the ground.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Feb 3, 2022, 6:58:39 AM
"
medis13 wrote:
so pob update when ?

Seeing how POB is developed by community volunteers, I'd say the answer is "whenever they feel like updating it".

And whenever that might be, we should be thankful they are spending their free time on something we get to use for free.

Last edited by bgdmm on Feb 3, 2022, 9:36:34 AM
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
medis13 wrote:
so pob update when ?

Seeing how POB is developed by community volunteers, I'd say the answer is "whenever they feel like updating it".

And whenever that might be, we should be thankful they are spending their free time on something we get to use for free.

Well pob needs the json from GGG right? I think that's really what the poster is looking for.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info