Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
Vennto wrote:
Yeah sure, more "teasers" while ambitious people need the damn tree to set up a decent economic strategy.

Honestly, Im starting to get really pissed. You started to understand that we need our information earlier, hence the earlier patch notes. But u kinda didn't understand it REALLY, because the patch notes barely affected anything this time but the atlas passives do.

Aside from that, the communication part of you is SO bad - bug reports in the hundreds for still existing sound issues, ESPECIALLY affecting lootfilters and there is not even a single damn post like "yes, we are aware and we are working on it". I wrote you an email to support and I literally get the answer "sorry wr cannot answer to technical issues right now" and links to the forum which u have abandoned when it comes to technical problems. And no, don't u dare start saying this is my computer when literally on every stream I visit people have the same problems first appearing with 3.16.3.

This was the last supporter pack i've bought, because u just don't get it. Do your ingame changes, I accept way more in terms of nerfs than others but the fact you still don't get what people need to have a good league start is embarassing. And I only can vote with my wallet.

whats up with all this entitlement and demanding? don't like it then gtfo
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
XESHT-ULA? O.o
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
XESHT-ULA? O.o

Xoph + Esh = Xesh

Tul + Chayula = Tula

Xesh + Tula = Xesht-Ula
Last edited by fuxxnuts2 on Feb 1, 2022, 8:44:05 PM
"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
XESHT-ULA? O.o

Xoph + Esh = Xesh

Tul + Chayula = Tula

Xesh + Tula = Xesht-Ula

2% chance to contain Xesht-Ula that can drop breachstones of all types.
And 30% chance to contain hand of xesht-Ula that can drop breachsplinter of all types.
"
iHillda wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
iHillda wrote:
I am so tired, *blabla*

What you don't get is that Standard exists for those to "get used to" mechanics already in the game. If you can't adapt to new League mechanics, simple: don't play the new League. Play Standard! Where there isn't anything new until the League ends and there are people who can explain new mechanics to you by then!

Out with the old, in with the new. That's been a part of PoE since the Alpha days!

Hmm... I play Hack&Slash before it was implemented on the first PC.... so believe me... I do understand.
Leagues were the challenge.
Now you need some dopamine to apreciate change... for me the challenge is the journey in a new agressive world. Some spices are apreciated... too much spices just hide the meat.

As have I, so if you aren't here for the spice, this isn't the life for you. Much like DUNE, spice is how we live. Don't rock the boat just cause you're feeling sea sick, the rest of us are just fine.
All Damage(doesnt include all damage) GGG

All Damage from exile. <-- fixed.
All Damage form user. <-- even clear if it works on AG

please get better at this is extremely confusing.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
pog
Last edited by Ronniemartin on Feb 2, 2022, 9:17:57 AM
NICE
Yes, but where's the passive tree?
"
hads78 wrote:
Yes, but where's the passive tree?

Where it always is. In-game on the day of launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info