Community Designed Microtransaction - Top 2 Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings - Top 2 Design Options

Asymmetrical, Single-Sided Wing
223138.95%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
349761.05%
Poll closed
How should I vote if I simply CAN'T SEE THE DESIGNS ANYWHERE? Where are the two options for me to see?
"
Fromhellrex wrote:
How should I vote if I simply CAN'T SEE THE DESIGNS ANYWHERE? Where are the two options for me to see?

From the OP:
"This poll will be open for one week. Once the design has been decided, we will refine the idea further and prepare concept art for the final stages of this process. We look forward to seeing what you pick!"

This vote is for the underlying theme / design of the final MTX. More votes to come.

I swear why is reading hard for some people?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jan 6, 2022, 6:52:36 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:

Its not difficult to read, its difficult to understand STUPID things that STUPID people do thats all.
"
Fromhellrex wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Its not difficult to read, its difficult to understand STUPID things that STUPID people do thats all.

The vote is just for how people want the design, with three heads on the wing or single, and later when they make the design we vote for what is more sweet.

Give me that " Sephiroth " option.
Before I take one wing, I would prefer a character with one arm! Sephiroth was an a-hole anyway and Cloud my hero. :D
Last edited by PacklFalk on Jan 6, 2022, 6:19:27 PM
hello,
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
Add some shields as back attachments. Wings are boring

Wings look silly and capes always have clipping issues. So other types of back attachments sound good to me. I'd rather see a 'Hello Kitty' backpack than another set of pointless wings.
"
hohogh1 wrote:
Any bajs?

sup ?

"
Selfcontrol wrote:
"
hohogh1 wrote:
Any bajs?

sup ?

I C BAJS

Report Forum Post