Community Designed Microtransaction - Top 2 Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings - Top 2 Design Options

Asymmetrical, Single-Sided Wing
223138.95%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
349761.05%
Poll closed
This would be a lot cooler if you could guys could do a quick sketch for us to vote on.
How is asymmetrical not winning?
Farce. This vote is being brigaded and memed. People are voting with no intention of buying merely to grief other players.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I feel like asymmetrical sounds like interesting concept, but honestly believe that it has no chances of atually working. When people actually see it finally, no one would pay for it.
No idea how to view what I'm voting on but here's to hoping it's a good one.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Why are we voting again? Wouldn't the choice be whichever won from the last vote? This is entirely redundant.

Yes, why? The first vote had 6 choices, and 3-head had 1/3 of the vote.

The original post said this was their plan. I guess you both get to go back to remedial reading classes.

It's probably a response to the criticism that previous designs didn't have a clear majority, so they took the top two ideas and now one will have a clear majority.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
what the heck these are both so cringe lol
"
boldfacelies wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I chose the three-headed critter mainly because a one-sided wing would be silly. At best, you'd fly in circles; at worst, you wouldn't fly at all. Of course, too many "wings" in the MTX store would be "no flyers," even with two wings. =9[.]9=

Bro. You can't fly in this game even with two wings.

You really went there? Lame. Enjoy your monothopter MTX, "Bro." =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Three-headed dark exalted orb.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Why are we voting again? Wouldn't the choice be whichever won from the last vote? This is entirely redundant.

Yes, why? The first vote had 6 choices, and 3-head had 1/3 of the vote.

It's called a runoff vote (or two-round system). Look it up. France literally chooses their presidents this way. As for why, cos 3-head getting 1/3 of the vote means that 2/3 of the votes were NOT for it. Runoff votes are one of the methods used to deal with that problem. If you'd like an accessible explanation for these and a few other alternative voting systems, CGP Grey has a short (and apolitical) series on the topic on YT.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 6, 2022, 1:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info