[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

"
Zerber wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Well the gloves and armor looked to be pretty expensive, even +3 gloves looked like 15+ex. So was just curious how much of that is really needed to get it up and running. Although prices right now are also harder to check with league having just ended so I could be mistaken. Like the cheapest phantasmal unearth showing up now is 25ex in standard

This build has comfortable 400k dps naked + shitty unique scepter. And enough to do everything exept super endgame bosses with only the helm enchantment which is dirt cheap.

Dot DPS works different than normal dps. 1 million dot dps is enough to do all normal endgame bosses exept maybee sirus with awakener 8.

Ok, perfect, thats really what i was trying to see. Last league i focused on a ball lightning trapper and this looks like a fun build and from what i'm seeing something that i can start off with stuff like obliteration wand, and 5c armor and scale up.

Is that 400k naked dps with phantasmal unearth or basic unearth though? Although from what I read Phantasmal unearth would be my first big purchase
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Ok, perfect, thats really what i was trying to see. Last league i focused on a ball lightning trapper and this looks like a fun build and from what i'm seeing something that i can start off with stuff like obliteration wand, and 5c armor and scale up.

Is that 400k naked dps with phantasmal unearth or basic unearth though? Although from what I read Phantasmal unearth would be my first big purchase

Ok I played around with it in PoB

Endgame tree 103 points spend (lvl 80):

No gear exept Doryani's Catalyst (mediocre rolled) and a white helmet with the +5 corpse enchant

no jewels and cluster jewels

no enhance or empower linked to unearth

simple plain normal lvl 20 unearth

no awakened gems

only 65271 corpse life

= 1036946 vaal detonate dead ignite dps

and you have some points left that you can spend on stuff you lost because of not using cluster jewels.

https://pastebin.com/YR0aTyTc (the link uses phantasmal unearth but the corpse life is calculated like its normal unearth)

I hope I didnt forget to deactivate anything relevant.
Last edited by Zerber on May 13, 2022, 12:58:16 PM
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Ok I played around with it in PoB

Endgame tree 103 points spend (lvl 80):

No gear exept Doryani's Catalyst (mediocre rolled) and a white helmet with the +5 corpse enchant

no jewels and cluster jewels

no enhance or empower linked to unearth

simple plain normal lvl 20 unearth

no awakened gems

only 65271 corpse life

= 1036946 vaal detonate dead ignite dps

and you have some points left that you can spend on stuff you lost because of not using cluster jewels.

https://pastebin.com/YR0aTyTc (the link uses phantasmal unearth but the corpse life is calculated like its normal unearth)

I hope I didnt forget to deactivate anything relevant.

Cool, and can easily scale that up as i find better gear. Looking forward to this build, haven't played a dot build in at least 3-4 years and so much has changed. Will be a nice change of pace from the totems/traps i've done last few leagues
League summary: I am glad I don't play hardcore.

Also, the build is a bit harder to league start with, at least right now, due to Aegis Aurora prices. They'll come down with time though.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 14, 2022, 1:27:13 PM
Can anyone check my build? I can't do shit for single target. I know flammability is not on trigger properly I'll fix that.
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
Can anyone check my build? I can't do shit for single target. I know flammability is not on trigger properly I'll fix that.

Focus increased ailment duration craft will help a lot on bosses/places you cast Vaal DD to get extra time on the bigger damage cast. Also, make sure you're using the right spectres for the bugged life.
Got it, I put malevolence and it's much better + uber lab for shock. Auric colossus is the ones I'm using!
\]
Can you guys help me out, look at my character and tell me what am i doing wrong. Im playing with wave of conviction right now, but when i try to put in vaal DD setup in tabula, with desecrate and Auric colossus corpse, i literally do no damage compared to wave of conviction. With wave of conviction right now i have 600k damage with ignite in pob. Please, help!
Current pob:
https://pastebin.com/sdsLbJj6
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on May 15, 2022, 4:37:46 PM
Build has got a fair amount more expensive compared to last league, but I still think it's fine to go straight to unearth without a desecrate step. It's quite painful in high reds, but you can juuuust about eek out the money in time. Also, brag:

Last edited by NoImagination on May 15, 2022, 4:46:39 PM
So how does combat flow? Do you always want to hit unearth then DD to detonate the high level corpses? So basically its a 2 button attack patern for the primary attack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info