[3.18] Gryph's Tank Simulator - A Detonate Dead Ignite Elementalist

Considering this as a league starter but never really used spectres. Could someone explain this to me? Guessing it means to use
"
I would recommend using Desecrate+Bugged Spectres until you can get Phantasmal Unearth.

Guessing it means to get a spectre that has a higher then expected base life so that its added to descrate's corpse pool?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Considering this as a league starter but never really used spectres. Could someone explain this to me? Guessing it means to use
"
I would recommend using Desecrate+Bugged Spectres until you can get Phantasmal Unearth.

Guessing it means to get a spectre that has a higher then expected base life so that its added to descrate's corpse pool?

I dont think you need it because +2/3 to skill gems is relative easy to archive.

Talking about dps. Do you guys think its even worthwhile to go over 15 mil ignite dps? Wouldnt it be better spending the rest into defense like going CI, specing out of shock and into elemental aegis or using melding of the flesh?
Last edited by Zerber on May 13, 2022, 9:57:18 AM
Yeh, I'm going to go straight into unearth again, in white maps I guess.

You can do melding of the flesh AND 15m DPS. But as to what's needed - I guess we'll see after some of the new pinnacle bosses.

I liked having > 20m DPS for the last couple of levels of simulacrum when they hit 75% extra fire resist though.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 13, 2022, 10:33:22 AM
The build looks nice, and something new to keep it fresh. The gear doesn't look to bad either, can definitely see it scaling up.

How well could you do with the build on say 10-20ex budget out of curiosity? I'm planning to play this league a lot more then others, but just curious how well it will perform as a starter for farming on a budget as i'm not the best at making tons of money fast.
What main skill and support gems for it do you guys run for farming currency and dealing with red maps as a leaguestarter before switching to unearth (let's say 6-link tabula main skill + support gems), please!
"
What main skill and support gems for it do you guys run for farming currency and dealing with red maps as a leaguestarter before switching to unearth (let's say 6-link tabula main skill + support gems), please!

Personally, I'm just going to go arma brand, wave of conviction, flame surge on a spell totem for bosses, and switch in white maps.

"
Brian9824 wrote:
How well could you do with the build on say 10-20ex budget out of curiosity? I'm planning to play this league a lot more then others, but just curious how well it will perform as a starter for farming on a budget as i'm not the best at making tons of money fast.

I guess it depends by when. It's cheap EXCEPT for the phantasmal unearth. I don't think you need to spend more than a couple of ex on gear once you have it, but it's going to be 5-10ex to get that one gem.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

Personally, I'm just going to go arma brand, wave of conviction, flame surge on a spell totem for bosses, and switch in white maps.

"
Brian9824 wrote:

I guess it depends by when. It's cheap EXCEPT for the phantasmal unearth. I don't think you need to spend more than a couple of ex on gear once you have it, but it's going to be 5-10ex to get that one gem.

Well the gloves and armor looked to be pretty expensive, even +3 gloves looked like 15+ex. So was just curious how much of that is really needed to get it up and running. Although prices right now are also harder to check with league having just ended so I could be mistaken. Like the cheapest phantasmal unearth showing up now is 25ex in standard
Last edited by Brian9824 on May 13, 2022, 12:11:46 PM
Unveil gloves with +2 to socketed AOE gems or +2 to socketed projectile gems, then craft +1 of the other mod. Voila, +3 gloves for 5c.

I will probably use incandescent heart for 5c or whatever as chest.
Last edited by NoImagination on May 13, 2022, 12:33:00 PM
"
NoImagination wrote:
Unveil gloves with +2 to socketed AOE gems or +2 to socketed projectile gems, then craft +1 of the other mod. Voila, +3 gloves for 5c.

I will probably use incandescent heart for 5c or whatever as chest.

Ok perfect, just wanted to make sure you didn't need to really have the high end pieces to use it. There looks to be lots of good budget items, and then I can scale up as I get currency.
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Well the gloves and armor looked to be pretty expensive, even +3 gloves looked like 15+ex. So was just curious how much of that is really needed to get it up and running. Although prices right now are also harder to check with league having just ended so I could be mistaken. Like the cheapest phantasmal unearth showing up now is 25ex in standard

This build has comfortable 400k dps naked + shitty unique scepter. And enough to do everything exept super endgame bosses with only the helm enchantment which is dirt cheap.

Dot DPS works different than normal dps. 1 million dot dps is enough to do all normal endgame bosses exept maybee sirus with awakener 8.
Last edited by Zerber on May 13, 2022, 12:44:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info