[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Regarding fights like Searing exarch and Eater of worlds, do you top feeders kill them before your minions die?
I really have problems summoning with blade fall while trying to avoid damage in these fight types.
And if you die then for me it is all over, no way can i spend 5 seconds resummoning while dodging, the damge and of course you need to be where your bladefall is.
So... I have +2 duration +1 socketed Incandensent heart. Can i use it in your non-MB POB? Or i can break something with it?
"
So... I have +2 duration +1 socketed Incandensent heart. Can i use it in your non-MB POB? Or i can break something with it?

This is fine

"
Regarding fights like Searing exarch and Eater of worlds, do you top feeders kill them before your minions die?
I really have problems summoning with blade fall while trying to avoid damage in these fight types.
And if you die then for me it is all over, no way can i spend 5 seconds resummoning while dodging, the damge and of course you need to be where your bladefall is.

use bone offering then.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
hey so ive invested about 30 ex into the build it feel great mapping and doing some bosses has been great, ive been trying to do simulacrums but around round 20 my animate weapons are dying any ideas as to why perhaps here is my pob im not sure what to put in for calculations but my gear and skill tree is right so im not sure whats going on https://pastebin.com/C0V2rkuU
"
hey so ive invested about 30 ex into the build it feel great mapping and doing some bosses has been great, ive been trying to do simulacrums but around round 20 my animate weapons are dying any ideas as to why perhaps here is my pob im not sure what to put in for calculations but my gear and skill tree is right so im not sure whats going on https://pastebin.com/C0V2rkuU

you really want +2 chest for simulacrum

also no Matua for +3 minion gem is a bit sketch without +2 amulet, as your AG may die.

you also don't have the Minion block nodes... (30% block, and life gain on block)

or the minion 5% life on death mastery.

dont forget to quality gems / alt quals if possible.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
SwordDivine wrote:
"

you really want +2 chest for simulacrum

also no Matua for +3 minion gem is a bit sketch without +2 amulet, as your AG may die.

you also don't have the Minion block nodes... (30% block, and life gain on block)

or the minion 5% life on death mastery.

dont forget to quality gems / alt quals if possible.

so ive been trying to make the money to get the plus 2 and i have the +3 shield i just was getting one shot to much so switched to ageis and tried to see if i could mage the pob with the mageblood work with out it ive tried a hybrid of the 2 and a copy of poth pobs so im not sure what minion nodes im missing ill double check and i think ive qualitied my 6link but yeah not the rest thanks! ill see what i can do
Thanks for this nice build guide

Want to clarify. I can’t fit reservation for precision, discipline, temporal rift, purity of elements and envy. I have all the passive nodes for aura and also got 45 reservation enchant for discipline.

What else am I missing?
build is fun
Last edited by notbuffalo on Jun 22, 2022, 12:46:19 AM
With the perfect gear and good es. i still cant do the most hardest boss in this league. any tips for me to get more tankky on this build ?
https://pastebin.com/rKEFSee2
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Thanks for this nice build guide

Want to clarify. I can’t fit reservation for precision, discipline, temporal rift, purity of elements and envy. I have all the passive nodes for aura and also got 45 reservation enchant for discipline.

What else am I missing?

change enchant on amulet into charisma and i bet u can run it all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info