[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
I was thinking about going delirium/Blight or metamorph. Thought ?

Essence

Metamorph are both good, same side of tree. Metamorph gildeds are cheap and give tons of currency

Expedition or harvest.

"
Have you killed any new uber bosses with the build so far?

I have the challenges so yes.

"
Which affixes should forbidden flesh/flame have?

Void Beacon
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Guys i need a little help, trying to respec to this build but i need to make some currency to do so.
My main problem is i simply cannot keep my minions alive long enough to do any thing.
Unfortunately i cannot go back to my old build because i sold gear from it to fund this.
Any idea how i can keep my minions alive longer?
Lvl 25 spectres and lvl 25 carrion golem just die way too fast along with my Animate weapon?
Any help appreciated.
Char is Sentinel_Daryl.
"
Guys i need a little help, trying to respec to this build but i need to make some currency to do so.
My main problem is i simply cannot keep my minions alive long enough to do any thing.
Unfortunately i cannot go back to my old build because i sold gear from it to fund this.
Any idea how i can keep my minions alive longer?
Lvl 25 spectres and lvl 25 carrion golem just die way too fast along with my Animate weapon?
Any help appreciated.
Char is Sentinel_Daryl.

Bro

you have no chaos resistance for your minions

your helm is killing them

get grave intentions node
Well its prety good build (but dont start league on this like i did)

Still have alot to do (good clusters x 2, new boots, corrupt chrst) but at this stage of my gear this build allready clear all game encounters.

SwordDivine - thank you for this guide :)

Thanks for that OP.
Grave intentions did the trick.
I'm not really sure what's going on with my character right now - I think my gear is decent, I built this after spending all my currency on a mageblood. But my minions keep dying, and it feels like clearing is super slow. Any advice?

Edit: Put on an Aegis Aurora with divine shield, swapped purity for determination, and grabbed myself a melding of the flesh. I feel pretty good now.
Last edited by Aughyssul on Jun 9, 2022, 2:53:03 PM
"
I'm not really sure what's going on with my character right now - I think my gear is decent, I built this after spending all my currency on a mageblood. But my minions keep dying, and it feels like clearing is super slow. Any advice?

No quicksilver

No 20% qual on animate weapon (huge clear speed boost thanks to minion s0eed

No 20% convocation (minion speed)

If you have mageblood - get cast speed on flask

if you have mageblood you don't need enduring composure... get more damage from cluster.

Missing 20% offering effect..

if you have mageblood get a +2 chest and +2 amulet.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Jun 9, 2022, 2:53:11 PM
"
SwordDivine wrote:
"

No quicksilver

No 20% qual on animate weapon (huge clear speed boost thanks to minion s0eed

No 20% convocation (minion speed)

If you have mageblood - get cast speed on flask

if you have mageblood you don't need enduring composure... get more damage from cluster.

Missing 20% offering effect..

if you have mageblood get a +2 chest and +2 amulet.

Ah, you caught me while I was moving flasks around.

I put the quicksilver back on, and swapped some flasks around to get 80% all res.

Good call on the missing quality for the gems, didn't realize they were minion speed. I'll grab those ASAP. Same for cast speed on flasks, thanks!

Regarding enduring composure, I don't quite hit 80% physical reduction without it right now. It probably isn't the biggest deal, but I'm hesitant to drop tankiness this league.

Edit: However, I still see minions dying. Just did a 90% Baran map, and most of my animate weapons died during his slam. Whenever I'm fighting a big stack of harbingers, I lose a few spectres. Is this expected?
Last edited by Aughyssul on Jun 9, 2022, 4:24:15 PM
ashes vs +2 amulet? wich one should we aim for? ty for guide!
I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong at this point.

I realize a +2 chest and +2 amulet would be the next upgrades, but will they really make that big of a difference? We're talking about dumping an extra 20+ exalts into the build, and I already have a solid 30 ex, or more, in my current build - not including the mageblood.

I just failed a simulacrum at wave 22. My minions just died pretty much instantly, and there was no way for me to recover, since any new weapons I summoned died as quick as they came up. Is there something that egregiously wrong with my character, or what?
Last edited by Aughyssul on Jun 10, 2022, 12:08:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info