wts new unique 6l !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the answers :)
Let me enlighten you guys.

Even though this doesn't have a level requirement, it would be foolish to use this early on. For starters, most of the support gems have a level 31 requirement. Not to mention the astronomical mana cost of a skill that has 5 support gems. Not to mention it's possible to level 1-50 in a few hours without a 6L.

The game isn't hard enough to need a 6L early on. On the contrary, you will be making your life much harder by using this early. This chest is more of a level 31-50ish item... Because at that point you can easily buy a crummy 5L for 1 gcp that also comes with stats.

This unique is a great idea in theory. But the mana cost associated with linking so many support gems not to mention the lack of defense is not well suited for the early levels.
IGN: Narbays
Instead of thinking people have to use this to fill a skill with support gems, why don't low people just use it to have a support gem or 2 on multiple skills. That way it can be sustained with current mana.
IGN:
Caucxican
the point of this chest????
"
narbays wrote:
Let me enlighten you guys.

Even though this doesn't have a level requirement, it would be foolish to use this early on. For starters, most of the support gems have a level 31 requirement. Not to mention the astronomical mana cost of a skill that has 5 support gems. Not to mention it's possible to level 1-50 in a few hours without a 6L.

The game isn't hard enough to need a 6L early on. On the contrary, you will be making your life much harder by using this early. This chest is more of a level 31-50ish item... Because at that point you can easily buy a crummy 5L for 1 gcp that also comes with stats.

This unique is a great idea in theory. But the mana cost associated with linking so many support gems not to mention the lack of defense is not well suited for the early levels.

It is, however, amazing if you have a lot of characters that need a 6 link, because you won't have to re-chromatic it every time you want to use different skills with it.
IGN: xOkiesmokiex or _Okiesmokie
I am assuming that this unique is always 6L? If the purpose of this unique is to provide a 6L to anyone of any color at the cost of all armor stats, then I guess it has a place in the game. If you can get this with 1 socket, then it's a dumb unique.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
b b/o7ex
b
last b/o6ex
b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info