[3.17] Cold Shockwave Totem - Freeze everything - 6 totems

"
8guai2019 wrote:
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
Rikotsu wrote:
If you use divergent shockwave totem with the new Ashes of the Stars Amulet, you can achieve 100% cold without gloves or masteries. Could be worth looking into, it's a pretty strong amulet. I've been trying to work it in, but I am pretty bad at making a PoB.

Yeah that is a good point, i'll try to play with PoB a little bit with that amulet, that could save us ton of points we could spend on better defenses

Also i just finished crafting my shield, i got lucky and i hit 3 influence mod!! (+1 totem, +2 min frenzey aaaand! +6% increase aura effect, perfect for hatred!)

And open prefix to craft life!

Hello
I just played this game. What did you do with your + 2 rage?

Hi, welcome to the game!

the +2 frenzy charges? it comes from the Redeemer Influence, it is an item that drops with a shiny effect, they have some interesting mods to them

Check the wiki for more information about the influence items:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Influenced_item
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Feb 16, 2022, 7:58:53 PM
New video!

- T16 Blight Map - Without placing towers https://youtu.be/_HgZLtBL_Ho

Only using the totems :D
Which keystone do you recommend on Skin of the Lords?
You have Supreme Ego in the buildguide, but MoM in the PoB
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

It is covered in the 3.17 update section, there is the new PoB, check in the post at the top

They changed how Supreme Ego works in 3.17, so it no longer works for us

I picked MoM so i don't need to allocate it on the tree, i save a point, you can pick the one you want, it doesn't really matter, the item itself with the +2 gem is what is important to boost Empower
Last edited by ryuukk33 on Feb 23, 2022, 1:27:19 AM
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:

It is covered in the 3.17 update section, there is the new PoB, check in the post at the top

They changed how Supreme Ego works in 3.17, so it no longer works for us

I picked MoM so i don't need to allocate it on the tree, i save a point, you can pick the one you want, it doesn't really matter, the item itself with the +2 gem is what is important to boost Empower

Need a bossing build hehe
Btw what do you recommend for even more tankyness? Looking at your POB, there is not a huge hit you can take before you die hehe.
Also, do you have an idea for going away from the enduring manaflask?
Last edited by LordDuckiie on Feb 23, 2022, 10:22:02 AM
Seems interesting, but can we make it Elemental Overload, ang go-away with all crit and get more tankier?

DPS might cut down by 40-50% but i guess would be ok?
Also im super curious. How do you get 121% cold conversion on PoB without Divergent and without gloves? The only conversion node that is picked up is 40%. So what type of magic have you done to the PoB hehe.

Why do you use Ano Shocktotem instead of Divergent anyway?
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
Also im super curious. How do you get 121% cold conversion on PoB without Divergent and without gloves? The only conversion node that is picked up is 40%. So what type of magic have you done to the PoB hehe.

Why do you use Ano Shocktotem instead of Divergent anyway?

I'll bet it's for the cast speed (so no idea how PoB is getting all that conversion), but I went the Divergent route for now and it's absolutely killer. I feel like there are still some major improvements to be made on my character, but I'm already steamrolling most everything with relatively very little investment (maybe 10ex total). Fantastic build!
Hi, if your still short on life, but also want more totem stuff, the route from Holy Domination to Shamanistic fury and extra cluster jewel slot on the outside passes thru devotion ( aura + life ) and might pick up some strenght on the way if your short.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info