ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Still Available!

Can we get the card game from the convention? I really wanted to play or atleast own some :)
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Why is it that every time you post something I have a game crash ??

I think you are deliberately provoking this event so that as many people as possible will see your news when logging in.

Time for you to reinstall the game, sounds like some of the files are corrupted.
Might fix your issue :)
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

I think you are deliberately provoking this event so that as many people as possible will see your news when logging in.

Time for you to reinstall the game, sounds like some of the files are corrupted.

ROFL)) KEK)0

Spoiler

Leave your useless trolling

[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

ROFL)) KEK)0

Spoiler

Leave your useless trolling

I have no idea of what you mean..
What i told you might help, delete all the files, do a fresh reinstallation.
Would you, by any chance, start selling any of those items individually online? I can see myself buying a T-shirt or two and the map, maybe even a Rhoa plushie. Hell, I'd wear the socks and cap. But I'd have no use whatsoever for the patches, decals and the foam orbs (I won't even ask what the hell is one supposed to do with them), and so with shipping costs from NZ to Europe involved, the pack as a whole doesn't pay off for me.
I would happily buy a cloth map if any remaining items are ever sold individually.
I am always a sucker for like plushies.
I just find them too cute.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
"
hyyyben wrote:
the calculator doesn't work? just reinstall windows, it helped me!

As I said - Leave your trolling, no one needs your advice of this level.
[Removed by Support]
Wish there were some card packs included.
Fix the lags happening in this league. They are way to frequent in this league. Rest of the programs using the internet are working fine.
Last edited by Ghenghis_Khan on Oct 27, 2021, 10:35:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info