ExileCon Merchandise Mystery Bags Still Available!

Sounds nice :>

Could add more tshirts to my collection
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
the calculator doesn't work? just reinstall windows, it helped me!

As I said - Leave your trolling, no one needs your advice of this level.

How childish are you...if youre quoting, then use the original text. I didnt write what you quoted me for.
My advice does work, so stop acting out.
If you want your game to work, then a fresh reinstallation might help.

You can ignore my advice, stay stubborn, and keep enjoying life with a game thats crashing.
Or simply delete all the files, and do a fresh reinstallation. You got nothing to lose.
Last edited by hyyyben on Oct 27, 2021, 1:25:25 PM
"
Ghenghis_Khan wrote:
Fix the lags happening in this league. They are way to frequent in this league. Rest of the programs using the internet are working fine.

When do you encounter lag? im curious
PoeCyberBug 2077

yes 10 year old game still bugged every league
I'm literally laughing so hard right now.

So much RNG in Path of Exile that even their fucking IN REAL LIFE purchases are RNG.

Just let me buy a shirt and a hat.

Since I can't, and am at the mercy of random ass nonsense bullshit RNG, I just won't buy anything.
~ Seph
Last edited by sephrinx on Oct 28, 2021, 11:43:19 PM
Very cool! :O Would be nice to pick the bundle at least.
"
They'll calculate a total and will send you a payment link.

Anyone know how long they take to email you because emailed them 2 days ago and still haven't received an email.
"
Ramkkard wrote:
"
They'll calculate a total and will send you a payment link.

Anyone know how long they take to email you because emailed them 2 days ago and still haven't received an email.

Any update?
“Not a single item of importance [in the news]. A tower of illusion, all of it, made of illusory bricks and full of holes. If life were made up only of important things, it really would be a dangerous house of glass...So everybody, knowing the meaninglessness of existence, sets his compass to home.”
I have a recommendation about this if you're planning to continue selling merchandise. I just got an e-mail saying my package returned to GGG, after 4 months and 5 days being on the way. Now it will be shipped again. What I want to tell here is please send these packages with tracking. Because if it gets stuck, you can see where it got stuck with tracking and call customs and ask what's going on. When there's no tracking, you can't know what's going on.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Nov 12, 2021, 1:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info